1.8

-first time-
Shaynes
POV

I was in his room and I sat down on his bed.

He was so good looking just there.

I sat on his bed and we were talking.

After a while of talking I just leaned closer. I put my hand in a fist holding me up on the bed and the other on his chest.

I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes and his wide smile. I leaned in closer and kissed him.

I kissed him and he felt amazing. As I kissed him I realized that maybe I was ready. I've never had sex and I was a virgin. I've been trying but it was never right. I think the time is right though now.

As I kiss him I I slowly bring him down on top of me. Both of his arms holding him up around me and he keeps kissing me. He goes down onto my neck and it felt really good.

He was kissing my neck but then he stopped. He looked up at me and he said

"I'm sorry. I should've asked"

I could tell he was going to have sex and I was ready. Maybe he didn't think I was ready. Before he could get up I grabbed his face and pulled him back down in a kiss.

"I want this. What about you?" I asked

"Me too"

I smiled and he took my shirt off. He looked at my abs and trailed his kisses down. Every kiss with passion and romance as I sat there moaning and yearning for more.

I eventually took his shirt off.

He was as good looking as I remembered from the first day.

I loved him right now with his messy dark hair. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes. His smirk that made his face more stunning.

I just got lost at looking at him as he took my pants off.

He took his pants off too and leaned back down for a kiss. He was kissing my mouth and he started to dry hump me. I could feel his bulge grow larger touching mine between the cloth of underwear.

He went down on my neck and I was moaning uncontrollably. Even if we weren't completely naked I was still getting so much pleasure. He was so good at this. I was just laying there letting him do everything and I was receiving so much pleasure and relief.

He eventually took my underwear off to reveal my hard on. I stuck straight up and what Damien did was started to jack me off.

I was laying there as Damien went up and down on my dick. I was just laying on the bed convulsing out of pleasure. I grabbed the sides of the beds to stop from me moving in pleasure so Damien could do his thang.

I couldn't look down I was just staring at the ceiling and all of a sudden I get ten times more pleasure as I don't feel a hand anymore. I feel something warm and wet on my dick.

It went slow and I really grabbed on the bed to not move now.

I looked up to find Damien sucking my dick. That explains a lot. All of the pleasure that just had came out of nowhere. I couldn't even think right now and that's when I noticed all of the stuff moving.

I didn't even think about my telekinesis as in getting sucked off.

He eventually gets off my dick and I see him pull out a bottle of something and a condom.

I hear a rubber strap on and i see him put an excessive amount of something down there.

All of a sudden I feel a giant object enter my ass. I yell in pleasure and I ask

"What...is that?" I ask between moans

"Are you a virgin?" Damien said stopping movement

"Uhh...Yes"

I felt the object leave my body and he leans me up.

"So you know really nothing of gay sex?"

"No..."

He sighs and says

"Well what just happened was my dick entered your ass. And it is supposed to feel pleasurable. That's pretty much it. Do you want to continue"

"Yes please" I say with my lust filled voice

He lays me back down and it all makes sense now.

He slowly inserts himself again with his hands gliding all over my body.

His hands and his dick feel amazing. He goes slow and makes it more pleasurable. He keeps going and I was waiting for him to get all the way but his dick wouldn't end. He was so large it was really impressive. He keeps going in and he finally gets all the way in. His dick was really long and deep.

He then slowly made his way back out with me more and more getting even more pleasure. I could feel my dick get longer as he made his way back out and his hands glided back down. He then went in faster which became even more pleasure.

I could feel his dick grow inside me as he went faster. He felt so good inside me.

I felt the most pleasure and I could feel it climax. As his long dick finally got to the end and it had its last push is when I finally reached my limit.

I came all over Damien and he collapsed on me.

I could feel his hot sweaty body on mine.

I lifted him up and just looked into his longing eyes. I ran my hands on his body and felt his muscles. He flipped over and got under the covers.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I watched him for a bit just smiling without speaking. I turned off the lights and before he could fall asleep I said

"Hey Damien?"

"What"

"I love you"

"I love you too Shayne"

Then I cuddled up on him with his arms around my abs. We fell asleep just with each other

1005 words