0.3

-realizing my powers-
Shaynes
POV

I got in the car after having my arm bandaged.
I don't know what they are going to do about the broken mirrors. I was sitting in my car thinking about what happened.

Why did everything move? I was thinking to myself. I heard about being able to move stuff with your mind; telekinesis. But I never thought it was real.

I was looking at the radio when my favorite song so far comes on

Sk8ter boi

"He was a boy she was a girl. Cannot make it anymore obvious"
I sang

We were driving on the highway when someone started to tailgate my mom. I was annoyed and just ignored them. But then they drove around and flipped my mom off. I got really mad and that's when I heard another click.

I was dreading what was going to happen because I heard a click. Whenever that click happened Something bad would always happen.

The person started to swerve and his engine was crashing. I watched as he pulled over. That's when I realized that I really did have telekinesis.

I looked out the window at the car and sat back in my seat.

I can control things with my mind. I tried to move something but I couldn't. It wouldn't move. I guess my emotions are in control.

225 words