1.6

-flying with Shayne-
Damien's
POV

The day felt long and I was just waiting for night to come. We filmed for a while of games and after it all ended me Shayne and Courtney all went flying. It was an amazing feeling flying around. I still couldn't believe Shayne had telekinesis. We all went flying just to random places and it was a bunch of fun.

We were at the beach flying when Courtney said

"Well it's pretty late. I'll leave you too to go home."

Then she said

"Shayne put me down" both of us laughed and Shayne let Courtney float down. It was just me and Shayne. At the beach floating in the air. It was romantic and I never wanted it to end.

I decided to make a first move and grab his hand. I slowly reached my hand over and intertwined ours. Fingers connected and I could feel the heat. I looked over Shayne started to blush.

The moon came out bright and it became a full moon. We just watched the ocean for a while. Holding each other's hands.

It felt amazing and I could tell Shayne felt the same.

We floated down as it got to late and we went back to the hotel.

We walked back slowly and holding each other's hands.

Once we finally got to Shaynes room I said

"Well it's pretty late. I liked that time on the beach. Alright goodnight"

But before I could leave he put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a little kiss on the lips.

I blushed and he closed the door, waving.

270 words