1.9

-hiding-
Shaynes
POV

I woke up naked with Damien's arms around me also naked. I can't believe I lost my virginity to this amazing man Damien Haas.

I heard the banging on the door of Boze yelling

"DAMIEN GET UP!!"

I realize what this means and that they're probably not going to be happy that I slept with the new coworker.

I shake Damien up and I grab some clothes. He realizes what this means and he puts on some clothes from the ground. I run to balcony and see my other balcony.

As quickly as I could because I heard the door opening and some people were at the bottom of the hotel. I flew to my balcony making sure no one saw me fly and I tried to open the door. It wasn't open so I opened it with my mind and ran inside. I opened the door which already had people waiting.

I saw Ian outside and he said

"Shayne we've been knocking for a long time where were you"

"Ohhh Uhh I overslept" I came up with that excuse and Damien and Boze were walking over

Olivia pointed out this small detail that I forgot

"Hey aren't those Damien's clothes? Are you a randy bandit now?"

I could see Damien's eyes widen as he looked at his shirt. I guess he didn't realized he grabbed my Cowbaes shirt.

He slowly backs away to his room to get more clothes as Courtney looks at me with surprise.

"Ohh Yeah. Damien let me borrow some clothes since...all mine are dirty"

I said while trying to look confident in my answer.

Everyone walks away weird and Courtney comes up to me

"Did you two ha-"

"Yeah"

"Well...good job Shayne"

She said while trying to give me a high five. I took it and I saw Damien come back out in a Randy bandits shirt. He whispers to me

"Whew that was close"

"I know. We have to be more careful next time"

"Damn you're already thinking of next time."

"Yeah man. I need my needs" I said and Damien laughed.

I kissed his cheek and walked off with the Cowbaes.

363 words