2.1

-the last games-
Shaynes
POV

It's been a fun summer games. I've had many times sneaking off to Damien's room to have sex.

We decided to keep it a secret along with my telekinesis but I knew I eventually had to tell.

We were filming the last games and sadly...the Cowbaes lost the summer games.

I watched as everyone celebrated their victory and we decided to stay one more night.

Everyone went off to their rooms but as Damien was walking off I stopped him with my powers.

I turned him around and said

"Damien"

"What Shayne?"

"I think it's time we tell the group"

"Which? Telekinesis or about us dating?"

"Maybe both. I just can't keep it a secret."

"Well I'm happy ether way. I love you Shayne"

"I love you too Damien." 

I say as I kissed him quickly on the cheek.

Hours later

We were all sitting around the campfire listening to some music. After the song was over Damien took his phone and decided to put on a song called fly.

He turned it on and I knew that maybe it was time.

Once it got to the chorus I lifted everyone up.

They were all screaming and yelling out of purely "what the fuck is happening". The only ones weren't Damien me and Courtney.

Everyone was still freaking out when I grabbed Damien's face and kissed him.

We started to make out in air and everyone stopped and looked at us.

They were now screaming of a mix of shaymien and floating.

I let go of Damien's face and he looked back at me with a smile.

I'm glad I had this man in my life

282 words

The end