1.2

-hiding it-
Shaynes
POV

Damien was coming to the door and fast too.

He was opening the door and I dropped both me and Courtney out of being really scared.

Only Courtney can know

Damien walked through the door to find a broken window, a giant scar on another door, clothes hangers, toothpaste, toothbrushes, water bottles, bed sheets, and glass shards everywhere.

He had the most confused look which I thought was so cute.

"What the fuck happened in here?"

He asked

"And why do you both looked like you just hit the ground really hard"

Because we just did.

I tried to think of an excuse but Courtney came up with one for me

"We came in here and had a war. We both fell of the bed and took the sheets with us."

I looked at Courtney and mouthed thank you.

"Well I was just worried about you Shayne. I saw you run away so I came here."

"Thanks D-Damien" I could feel myself getting hotter. He said he worried about me. The sun was getting really bright through the window. That's when I looked down and noticed my growing bulge.

I got up and said

"Well we should probably get going outside"

"Alright bye Shayne" he said as he walked off. I noticed a quick wink and he walked off. I was about to follow him but Courtney stopped me and closed the door.

"I now know the reason why you came in here crying"

"No you don't"

"I absolutely do. Your bisexual and you like Damien"

"That's not true"

"Can you control the weather?"

"Uhh maybe"

"Well then even more. The sun shined when he started to speak. You were blushing a lot. And I noticed you look at your growing bulge. And don't think I didn't even notice that wink"

"Okay maybe"

"You absolutely do. Don't worry I won't tell along with your telekinesis."

"Thanks Courtney."

"Now make us float again. It's really fun"

I lifted us both up and we were both basically flying. This was the first time I could have fun with my powers. I brought us outside and we floated up to the sky.

364 words