Heyyyy

Your POV

    I wasn't even sure I was ready to start texting another guy.... not after what happened with Isaac. Me and Isaac had been dating a month before he even turned, but as soon as he did he changed... and I thought that was okay. We stayed together through the issues with two different packs, and eventually he even moved in with us (of course mom didn't know at first that me and him were dating...). But soon after me and him started to get closer than ever before, he cheated on me with Allison. That was a blow to both me and Scott, seeing as both our first loves found each other... 
    Anyway, even after he has left I still can't see myself with anyone. He messed me up too bad.
   "McCall! I said get out on the field now before I have to put Greenberg in!" Coach yelled at me in annoyance, practice was going to be great. Coach was bitter over our defeat to the preps

-after practice-

    I had learned after last time to dress quickly and get out of the locker room fast before anything supernatural or annoying happened.
    "(Y/n)!" I heard Lydia call, with Kira in tow behind her.
     "Hey, what are you wanting?" I asked before giving a fake yawn, hoping to get out of this conversation. I was actually pretty tied and wanted to go home and crash on my comfy bed, and dream of anything but getting killed for 3 million dollars.
    "I was hoping to talk you into helping us throw a party." Lydia said with a huge smile on her face.
    "No." I said simply, which made them pout.
     "Come on, with every thing going on right now I think we need a party to be able to listen up. Plus my party reputation is declining." Lydia said while looking around the room with purses lips.
        "Plus this could be a good time to catch some assassins." Kira pointed out with a kinda happy smile. Weird. "Plus Lydia promised to bring over Some ice cream."
    "I never turn down ice-cream" I sighed and walked with them down to my locker and shoved my gym bag into my locker. "Let's get going, this party won't plan itself."