Next day

Your POV

     The next morning I woke up in Lydia's room, with Brett laying down next to me. At first I was completely confused since I didn't remember how me and him got here. I raised up, only to regret that instantly by the enormous headache I had. I started to rub my eyes and that's when I noticed my brother laying in the floor next to the bed, along with milia passed out in a computer chair.
     This was weird....
     "Hey there beautiful..." Brett said as he came to. Although as he blinked and seemed to wake up more he realized something was wrong.
    "Why do I feel like I have a hangover?" He grumbled as he rubbed his eyes and got out of bed, almost tripping over Scott.
      "I'm hoping I'm wrong." Brett muttered as he looked down at my brother on the floor.
      "WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEADS!" Stiles came busting into the room beating on a pan. Turns out with heightened hearing and a headache, stiles could somehow get even more annoying than before.
       "STILES" milia and Scott yelled as they both finally woke up.
        "What the hell happebed" Scott said while messing us his words slightly.
       "You guys got drunk. Very drunk." Stiles said while looking at all of us.
       "Scott you started growling and then try to jump off the roof into the pool. Great time." Stiles said while throwing Scott his shirt. "Milia you fell down the stairs and tried to shift into a coyote." Milia shrugged that off. "Brett, you and Liam were about to start fighting when I tackled Liam down, you're welcome." Brett stood there before nodding as if he could see it happening. "Oh and (y/n), I think everyone had enough of you and Brett making out last night to last a life time. Also you owe me five bucks at poker." Stiles said to me and held out his hand.
      "I don't play poker, but even if I did I bet I'd be better at it than you." I commented before getting up from the bed and pushing past him, "you said there was food right?" I made sure to ask.
         Stiles just sighed and moved to help the rest of our friends. Apparently I'd drunk the least out of everyone so I was the least effected.
    As soon as I walked into the kitchen I seen bacon, so I got the entire plate and walked away with it.
        "YOU CANT JUST TAKE THE WHOLE PLATE" Lydia called to me from the kitchen.
      "But I just did." I muttered before sitting down in the floor in front of the tv with my bacon, then put on sponge bob. A few minutes later I heard stiles come crashing down with a frantic look.
      "(Y/n)! Give me the bacon!" Stiles yelled at me as he rushed over and tried to get the bacon. I glared at him in annoyance.
      "I ate it already" I told him before handing him the empty plate, his entire face dropped in disappointment. "You should've hurried."
       "I was helping your dumb brother get down here." He mutters before taking the plate to the kitchen.  I just decided to sit there and watch more spongebob.
         "Hey beautiful, I'm heading home. You need a ride?" Brett asks me as he moved to stand in front of the tv.
         "Uhh..." I thought it over and decided I would. "Sure."