Oh boy

Your POV

      Me and Scott stood in the police department, talking with our dad.
       "I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you both play, I promised your mom I'd be around more so she could take more time with work." Dad apologized to both of us. Scott gave him a smile anyway.
       "It's okay, you're here now." Scott was willing to forgive him so easily... but I had some grudges. I was still a toddler when he moved away from us.
        "That's deputy parish" I heard the deputy say as he walked violet towards the cell, while she stopped to stare at me and Scott. Briefly I flashed back to me almost killing her, and now I wished I had. Suddenly I have to step away when I get a call from stiles, apparently they were having trouble with Brett at the vets. Great.
I rushed out of the station and got onto my motorcycle, which I had saved up just enough money to get a slightly better one than Scott. Haha.
Not the time.
I started to drive out to the vets at a fast pace, I have no clue why I cared so much about tryin to save Brett. But I did.
"This would be a good time for some werewolves of strength" I hear stiles say to Derek as I walk in. I was trying to move stiles out of the way some so I could help as well.
"I'm not the only one with werewolf strength here" Derek says as he looks down at Brett.
"Well I have my own and he is still hard to hold- ah fuck" I cussed as Brett shoved all of us away and started to race towards the door.
I heard a loud punched and then Brett fell to the ground.
"I have some werewolf strength in me" Peter said as he stood in the door way.
"I made a call too" Derek said as he and stiles put Brett back on the table. I glared at Peter, before getting up and seeing the vet guy stab Brett in the chest, before dragging the scalpel down.
"Now my chest hurts" I commented as I watched as yellow smoke rose up from Brett's chest, before the boy collapsed on the table again.
"What's he saying?" Stiles asks as we all hear Brett whispering something. I listen closer in hear him say 'the sun, the moon, and the truth'
"It's a Hindu saying, what three things cannot long be hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth." Deaton pauses a moment before looking at all of us
"He must be connected to Satomi" Peter said, but I didn't care about that. I was worried about Brett. Don't ask me why.
"We can't move him just yet, but we might need to soon. Any volunteers?" Deaton asks all of us, to which Derek and Peter were not options at all. Stiles pointed out that his father was the sheriff and bringing Brett to his house might arouse suspicion. Which is why I ended up driving a half conscious Brett to my house.
"Scott! Mom?!" I called out as I walked him in, he had started to wake up finally, three hours later mind you. Brett wasn't leaning on me any longer and was slowly walking around by himself.
"Is your house usually so dark?" He asks, which makes me look around for any signs of struggle or attacks. Instead I find several electrical bills on the kitchen table.
"Three months.." I muttered quietly as I flipped through those bills. I knew Scott had money stuffed into a bag under his bed, but that was money from the Deadpool. We couldn't use that money...
"Oh" Brett said from behind me as he read the letters in my hand. I quickly dropped them and turned to look at Brett, at first anger flashed in my eyes, but soon enough it was gone. "I'm sorry"
"It's fine." I said as I started to walk upstairs, "come on, you can borrow some clothes from Scott while we wait around to make sure those assassins have been caught and won't try to come back and finish the job." I told him as me and Brett walked upstairs. Briefly we passed by isaacs old room, and Brett looked in there.
"Who sleeps in there?" He asks, to which I kept quiet and brought him into my room, before turning and going to get Scott's clothes. My eyes flashed to the bag strap that was visible from under the bed, and I had to fight the urge once again take the bag.
"Okay so I have a shirt here for you and-" I looked up to see Brett had taken off his shirt and looked up at me as he held his ruined shirt. "Damn" I said as I looked him over.
"Not the time to be checking me out" he said as he motioned to the recently healed chest. A very nice chest at that. "Although I could hear what you said at the scrimmage." He gave a weak smirk to me, which made me throw the shirt at him.
"If I'd known you were a wolf I wouldn't have.." I said before drifting off, getting lost in his eyes.
"Wouldn't have what? Called dibs on me? Said that I could take you." He said, just holding the shirt, not putting it on yet.
"Yeah well-" I tried, but Brett crossed his arms over his chest and gave me a blank look.
"You're lucky your cute." He says before pulling the shirt on.
"Your lucky your alive" I say before getting onto my bed, not expecting Brett to lay down next to me. But he did.
"I am." He admits, before putting his hands behind his head. "I guess I have you and your brother to thank for that."
"Mostly Scott. I just got mad when she tried to kill him and attacked..." I whispered, before looking away. Brett slowly pulled me closer to him.
"You helped save me, I don't care if your eyes were blue while doing so" he whispered.
"Hmm why don't you smell like a wolf" I asked him with a confused look.
"I can hide my smell" he answered, "I don't like letting my chemo signals out."
"I think it's fine if you do it around people you trust." I commented, before shrugging it off.
"I guess that's why I smelt sexual desire when you seen me shirtless." He smirked, before closing his eyes.
Leaving me blushing