Alone time

Your POV

    Brett had become my anchor.
  He'd talked to me, held me, calmed me down. Now every time I started to freak out, my mind went to Brett. Of his voice.
When I'd came home from Mexico, my brother safe and fresh from what was the best fight I'd ever seen in my life, I went straight to Brett's house to see him.
Part of me planned to walk in an see him with another girl, but you know what was great? That didn't happen. As soon as I drove up to his house he cane running outside, and pulled me right up to him, before locking up lips together lovingly.
Anyway
    Currently it was hard not to think about Brett, seeing as he was laying next to me while we watched white chicks. His arm was wrapped around me while I cuddled into his side.
      "This movie is actually so bad it's funny" he laughed at the part where they were getting dressed into their women selves. "Although they make ugly girls."
        "Same." I muttered more to myself, but he heard me of course and pouted.
      "You're too pretty for that." He was really smooth when we watched movies...
    "You think so?" I but my lip slightly as I looked him over. He seemed way too comfortable with us laying in my bed while he smooth talked me.
     "Of course princess." Next thing I knew, he was leaning my face up to give him a kiss. Okay honestly it was another one of our little pecks. I smiled into his lips as he slowly stated to climb on top of me. He was leaning on his elbows above me. "(Y/n)... I need to tell you something." He bit his lip gently as his eyes trailed over my face. "I think it's really important that I tell you this but I'm not sure it's time, I'm not sure it will ever be time..."
     "Come on bretty boy just say it." I laughed a little, although probably from me being so nervous.
      "(Y/n).." he started to speak, but right about then stiles and Liam came bursting into the room.
       "I TOLD YOU HE WAS HERE" Liam yelled while stiles out his hand over Liam's eyes for what I'm assuming was his way of protecting the betas innocence.
      "we are just gonna... go.." stiles pushed the beta out of my room and slammed the door shut.
      "Mood killer!" I called to them since I knew they be listening in still. Brett groaned and got off of me.
        "It's getting late, I'm gonna head home before my sister wonders where I'm at." Brett said as he pulled on his shirt. He gave me one last peck before leaving me all alone on my bed. I waited ten minutes before getting off my bed and storming out to find stiles and Liam. I found them both in Scott's room, talking about lacrosse. I walked in loudly and glared at Liam and stiles
       "You boys think you're funny ruining my life?" I asked as I glare at the idiots. Stiles held his hands up.
     "It was Liam's idea." He instantly said. I turned to Liam and crossed my arms in a pissed off way.
      "Explain before I snap your neck." I growled at him. I was tired of him always freaking out when Brett was around.
      "Brett is a bad guy!" He defended himself and I didn't care.
      "No you just think he is. But why does it matter if I'm around him?" I asked but Liam just kept quiet. "Yeah that's what I thought." I whipped around and stormed back to my room.
I hated Liam.