Text that boi

Your pov

   I planned to send Brett a text when I got home from Lydia's, but as it turned out I never went home and spent the whole night planning the party with her and Kira, and at around 2 am milia.
     The next day at school flown by, right up until lunch time. Lydia and milia (spelling?) wanted to go out and get some food from a fast food place, and seeing as I was bored and hungry I jumped in with them. I was ready to get some food!
     We arrived at mcDonalds cause hey that place is awesome, and I jumped out of the car faster than even milia could and rushed into the store. Maybe a little too fast seeing as I bumped into someone's hard chest.
    "Sorry bro I'm hungry" is all I said without looking up, until I heard that laugh again.
      "Twice in one week, I'm starting to feel special (y/n)" Brett said as he looked down at me, neither of us bothering to move away, even though I was pretty close to him still.
      "Brett come on dude!" One of his school friends called from the outside. He looked at the guy with annoyance before looking down at me with a smirk.
     "I guess I caught you skipping school huh?" He asked before grabbing my waist and pulling me away from the door right as Lydia and milia came into the building. Lydia spotted me and Brett and laughed faintly before pulling milia to the ordering station.
     "Yeah just for lunch though, I'm a good girl, unless it comes to food." I told him with a playful wink. He smirked down at me before whispering in my ear.
     "What else will make you a bad girl then?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to blush heavily. Right then his friend bust into the place again.
     "Stop flirting if we are late coach will make us run!" As soon as he heard that Brett's eyes grew wide.
      "Bye beautiful" Brett said quickly and quickly winked before running out with his friend, Leaving me to stand there with a huge blush and two friends who wanted to know everything about what just happened between me and Brett.
Great.

"TEXT HIM" Lydia yelled at me as we drove back to school, milia had a mouthful of fries as she nodded along with Lydia's statement. I face palmed before glancing at my phone.
     "Really...?" I chewed on my lip as I thought it over, we both had a lot going on at the moment, both of us were worth a lot of money to be killed. But then again, he was hot, and funny, and I did kinda wanna pretend to be normal, not to mention his hotness...
    "Fine!" I yelled out loud and my best friends cheered in happiness as I grabbed my phone and started to type some stuff out. "Okay give me some ideas" I asked them both as we pulled into the school parking lot. Lydia snatched my phone from me while milia held me back as Lydia typed something out. Lydia tossed my phone back at me to let me read what she typed out.
    "LYDIA" I yelled loudly as I glared at her.
   The text said:
Lydia is having a pool party this weekend, come if you wanna see me in a bikini. 😉

I hate Lydia.

     Brett has replied
    As soon as I seen that notification I groaned loudly, before glancing at what he did nervously.
I'll definitely show up for that show.

I love Lydia.