Oh hello

Your POV

Another game against the same team, fun.
Okay maybe I was a little more excited this time around. But with the Deadpool going on, I wasn't so sure that I wanted to be out playing in the game.
Currently me, Scott, stiles, and Kira were all gathered around, talking through all of this.
"We should cancel the game" kira suggests, to which both me and Scott disagree with.
Stiles agrees with Kira that they should stop the game.
"I'm not afraid of an assassin, I've faced worse." Scott says, and I shrug slightly, I mean hey if he wants to say that Peter Hale was worse than people hired to kill us...
Kira steps up and agrees that she isn't either.
"Well I'm terrified and I'm not even on the list!" Stiles says with his normal dramatic flare.
"I'm still offended that Liam is worth more than me." I say out loud, before fixing my hair. "I'm way too fabulous to be worth less than that angry boi."
"This people are professional killers though." Stiles points out, "it's literally their progression to kill!" I wave him off.
"Obviously not, they have no taste." I say, still incredibly bitter.

Later—

        I was standing outside, dressed in a tank top and some practice shorts, about to head inside and get ready for the impending game. Instead, I hear the angry puppy.
        "Hey Brett!" I hear Liam yell out to a guy from the daven-something school. A tall blond guy walks up to him. At that moment I started to head over as well. Better have some back up, besides mason. Mason looks at me with slight alarm and I just shrug it off.
          "Have a good game" Liam says as he offers Brett his hand to shake, Hey, so far so good.
           "What, did you learn that in anger management or something?" Brett says as he laughs loudly, okay wow he is a douche. "You know, the team plans to break you in half for destroying coaches car." He laughs again. I look and see that Liam is clenching his fists so much that they are starting to bleed. With surprising speed Scott and stiles appear. Yay.
       "Welcome to our little public school, I know it's not much but we are proud of what's left of most of the classrooms." Stiles says as Scott pulls Liam away, once I realized this was a distraction I jumped in as well.
        "Yeah we like to imagine the holes in the roof are sky lights. Makes things fun" I joked as well, locking my arms childishly with stiles.
         "Anyway, welcome to our little highshcool, prep students" Stiles says with another goofy grin, before shoving his hand foreword, and gets left hanging.
         "Hmm not one for handshakes, how about a hug" I suggest and mock making a motion to hug Brett. He just looks at me with a annoyed stare. "Okay wow and I here I thought I was irresistible."
        "I have to say, you and Scott are the prettiest at this whole school- Hey Wait!" Stiles yelled as the whole bus started to walk away, except Brett. Once stiles realized he could run and go with Scott, he did. Leaving me standing there with Brett.
         "So, You're the guy Liam complains about." I crossed my arms as I lost my joking manner. Brett looks me up and down.
        "Are you his girlfriend or something?" He asks, which makes me gag out loud.
          "Oh he wishes he could get me," I paused to wink at him as I ran my hands through my hair, "but no, he and my brother are close friends." Brett nods as he looks towards his group.
        "I need to get going, I'll see you cheering me on from the bleachers?" He said with a flirty wink.
          "Huh." I shrugged, before turning away from him and heading after my brother.