Le bete

Your POV

    Me and stiles had called it, Theo was terrible. He was breaking up my pack and honestly, I was ready to murder the idiot.
Lucky for him, Brett wasn't ready to let me go on a murder spree.

     Me, stiles, and Scott walked into the rehab center to talk our old coach into coming back for. This game and then canceling it because of the beast.
     The coach looked catatonic, so I decided to fuck up his checkers game, until he jumped and told me not to. I fell back into stiles and he helped me up
      "I'm not checking out" He immediately said and all of us gave him looks.
      "Why not?" I say in a pissy tone and he rolls his eyes
       "I keep have relapses, seven in fact" he said proudly and I looked at Scott.
        "We need you, we have a game and-" Scott tries
         "It's a charity game" stiles adds
         "Against who and what's the charity" coach scoffs
       "Davenford prep. And the charity is cancer"I answered
       "For or against" coach asked
       "Against, deeply Against" stiles replies and coach just tells us he doesn't wanna do it, afraid of getting shot again.
         "How many arrows are gonna be getting shot at a charity game" I comment with a sarcastic tone.
         "I hate charity games" He comments and Scott sighs
       "We don't want you to coach, we just want you to cancel it" Scott said
Later——
    "Don't you need to go help your friends?" He asked me as I walked towards the lacrosse field. We had a game tonight, and I was pretty sure the pack was gonna use tonight to catch the beast (which was theos fault. Shocker)
     "I will, just.." I kissed him quickly, "just a kiss in case this goes south." I said and ruffled his hair up. He smiled a little and pecked my cheek, before we both headed down to the field. I seen Brett walk off to go talk to the tv people and I followed, waiting in the sidelines. The lady talked to him for a moment.
       "Davenford intends to win" brett informs them and the crew gives him a smile. The tv woman spots me in my jersey and waves me over.
      "What do you have to say about the team? Supporting number... 20? Is that your boyfriend?" She said with a smile, assuming I was wearing my boyfriends jersey and not my own.
        "I'll be supporting my team like always, you can be assured that me and my brother will co captain our team to victory. Especially now that we have our...wonderful... coach back." I said with a smile on my face as I held down my annoyance. Brett smirked from behind me.
       "Well," She turns back to Brett, "I guess the competitive spirit here is running high."
         "It's all for a good cause" he replied, before excusing himself and putting an arm around me and walking us off towards the field. Once we were out of ear shot he started laughing at how I'd reacted.
       "Don't laugh! I've been on the team for so long now I figured they'd recognize it!" I defended, to which he just kissed my cheek.
      "Go to your friends" he said and smacked my ass, before walking away towards the bus. I have an eye roll while I blushed, before running off to find my friends.

      "So the rest of us will be looking for a size ten shoe with blood. Got it." I comment, "why can't we ever have normal games?" I added and Scott just shrugged.
       "What happens if we don't stop it in time and have to fight the beast" malia asks with a concerned tone. "Scotts still healing"
         "No he isn't" Kira informs and Scott lifts his shirt up.
        "It healed once we got Lydia back," he said with a smile
       "The whole pack needed to be back for you to heal" I said and Scott nodded.
        "That's another thing the beast doesn't have, he doesn't have a teen wolf pack" liam says and I turned to him. I'd almost completely ignored him. 
         "You're right, and we can do this. No one will die tonight" Scott said and gave us all hope.

      "Hey coach, you know, it's time to forfeit." Stiles reminds the coach and he just gives us a laugh.
      "I've never forfeited a game before." He blows the whistle loudly into stiles face. Stiles looks at Scott in panic.
       "It's alright, we got this" Scott says and I glance around
         "We just gotta Fine one person out of 400 with a bloody shoe" I comment dryly as I glance towards the other team. Brett is looking over at us and raises a brow.
         "I'll go talk to my dad" stiles runs off to talk to the sheriff. The whistle blows again, right next to my ear, and I growl lowly, before putting my helmet on and walking out into the field. Scott and Brett were preparin to begin the game and I ease dropped on their conversation.
       "My sister is searching the bleachers for the shoe" Brett assured Scott and he nodded along, before the game started up. Both teams were supposed to suck and prolong the game so it would give us more time, but apparently someone wasn't getting the message.
    Kira plowed through several of the other players and scored. I walked up behind Scott and he looked at me.
      "We might have a problem" he says as I spot her eyes being orange.
        "Oh hell" I groaned out
We started up again and I seen Kira shoving players down even though she didn't have the ball. What a smart move right? 
       "Time for plan b" Scott said to liam.
     Plan b was apparently having my boyfriend run at her and get knocked down and have his helmet shoved off.
Kira did get thrown out of the game so I guess that was alright.
The game continues until half time and Brett walks over quickly.
      "We need more time, can you guys stop scoring so much?" Scott asks and Brett glanced at me
       "We've been trying" he replied and looked back to Scott, "you guys suck so bad it's hard not to lose against you"
        "Let's just try" I comment and kiss my boyfriend on the cheek, before we had to all go back on the field. I noticed Hayden and liam kissing and I smirked. Thank goodness he finally got her.
       I run back into the field and glance around, just to see liam playing good for once.
     "Wait so all he needed to play good was a kiss? Why couldn't He man up before?" I comment out loud, before running around as well.
       The game gets tied and we start to go into over time, just as the field speakers go off in a loud screech. I freeze on my spot as I see liam run off to the school. I take off running as well.
The beast was there.