Morning after and ohhh thats theo

Your POV

I yawned loudly as my eyes flew open. I nearly jumped out of bed when I didn't at first recognize where I was. I looked around the boys room, the one that I'd only been in a hand full of times. I looked down at the sleeping boy next to me, his hair was all messed up, and not in just any bed head way.
Last night me and Brett had slept together, and no I didn't mean just sharing the bed together. I started to blush a whole lot when I realized both of us where completely naked under the covers. I actually remembered everything that happened.
        I cuddled further into Brett, feeling his arms wrap tightly around me.
      "Good morning good looking..." He whispered in my ear, before closing his eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep.
      "WAKE UP BRO ITS TIME TO GO ON A RU-" Brett's team mates yelled loudly as they busted into his bedroom, throwing the door wide open. Brett jumped up quickly once they got in.
       "What the hell! Knock next time!" He yelled at them with a little more anger than anticipated. Brett pulled the covers over me More as I weakly opened one eye up to look at those bastards.
      "Sorry dude we didn't think you'd have a girl up here" one of his friends snickered.
      "Yeah it's not our fault you decided to get laid" another said. Brett got up and pulled on his boxers, before walking over and shoving them all out of the room.
      "I'm sorry beautiful but it seems I have to go on a run with those idiots" Brett said, before grabbing my clothes for me. "But if you don't care... tonight we can go out to a club and hang out there."
       "Hmm sure" I whispered as I got up and started to pull clothes on.
         Luckily it was Saturday morning so I didn't have to worrying about getting a ride to school, cause that would be annoying.
I realized my phone was ringing. I looked around the room for it, and found my purse thrown to the floor. I quickly got up from the bed, only half way trying to pull on clothes now.
"(Y/n)?? Where the hell are you? I've been calling you for the past ten minutes?" My brothers worried voice came from the other side of the phone.
I guess since only Mason and Liam had even seen me last night, not to mention how I mysteriously disappeared soon after that, no one nearly knew where I was.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry dude I was completely asleep until now." I turned to look back at brett, who was pulling on his shirt and was looking at me while I stood there on the phone. "And I'm sorry about disappearing last night, I went home with Brett."
Brett smirked at me from his closet. He seemed to like how I'd been caught sneaking away with him.
"Oh, you should've just told someone." Scott said, he seemed to pick up on what had happened and then soon dropped the conversation. "Anyway, Theo is coming over later today, you need to come meet him. He has been helping us track down the dread doctors."
"Brooo I so don't wanna do that." I groaned before falling on my back on Brett's bed. Brett moved closer to me and kissed my cheek sweetly. "Fine. Fine. Later." I hung up on Scott and put my phone to the floor.
"Who's Theo?" Brett asked as he started to pull away like he didn't want to, or maybe it was just a tired way?
"Some guy that Scott says is helping us find the dread doctors." I told him as he pulled on his shorts. Instantly I started blushing.
"So that means you and I are both leaving."
"Yeah it does." I leaned up and gave him a kiss and getting out of his bed. I pulled my clothes back on and glanced at Brett. He shook his head at me.
"I'm gonna head home?" I said unsure as he wasn't talking. Suddenly he hit my with a shirt.
"Wear that instead of that trash you call clothes" He smirked at me, obviously proud that he he hit me with a shirt.
"You are so lucky that I love you" I said, before making us both stop. Neither of us had ever said that to the other, and we'd barely been together.
"So I'll walk you out I guess" He ruffled up my hair as he passed by. I quickly followed him out of his room.
"Hey Brett!" His sister yelled as we passed by the kitchen. His sister spotted me, then. Burst out laughing.
      "Oh could've said something about the team you know!" He shouted playfully at her.
"Awww bretty got a girlfriend" she calmed down her laughing as Brett pushed me out of the house. We seen his teammates were all out here waiting around.
"She is crazy, just keep moving." He helped me out to my motorcycle, before giving me one last kiss and running off with his friends.