Whoops

(Hey so I found that on Wikipedia I can get episode by episode break downs.
I realized I don't wanna do that.
Because Brett isn't in enough episodes.
Sooooo)

Your POV

tonight Brett had a game, and seeing that I didn't, I planned to go watch him play.
      I sat with his sister in the bleachers, watching as he and his teammates talked to their coach on the side lines.
       "So, if you had to pick, who is the hottest on the team? Besides my brother." Lori said with a slightly evil grin.
"Ummm I'm not sure" I answered and she laughed a little again. I looked over all the players, just to see two boys next to Brett turned and looking at us, giving us winks. Brett looked at them, then seen me, and shoved them to the side slightly. I laughed a little and then stood up to go to the girls bathroom. As I was about to walk in, I seen him.
Isaac Lahey, again. I walked up to him with a glare evident on my face.
"What is wrong with you?!" I growled at him, before he pulled me to the side of the wall and shoved me against it. I seen some Davenport girls whispering to the side of us, and they snapped pictures.
"I'm about to go into heat" he breathed out as he kissed my neck, and I shoved him back a little, but it was too late, they'd sent Brett a video message of me. Isaac looked at me with hurt as I stormed away from him.

Later—
After the game was done, I was sitting outside, leaned against my bike. Brett came up to me with a pissy look as he glared down at me.
"Fucking Your ex behind my back?" He challenged in annoyance, before pulling his phone and proof out. I watched it sadly and shook my head, planning to explain to Brett how it had been a forced kiss. But he didn't listen, he just stormed away from me. Leaving me to stand at my bike all alone. I got on my bike in annoyance and revved up the engine as I drove back home. How could he not listen to wait I had to say? I knew the truth here so shouldn't he have listened?
When I got home I tried to text him and explain but he refused to respond back to me. Whatever.
As I laid in my bed with a sad and annoyed expression, Scott came to knock on my door.
"Hey sis" He sighed softly
"Hey" I greeted back
"Bad game or something? They lose?" He questions and sat down on my bed to check on me.
"Isaac" I answered in a soft voice, before seeing his confusion.  
       "He came back from Paris and has been trying to, like, get back together with me" I complained and he rubbed the back of his neck. We weren't really the type of siblings who talked about relationships. We tried, but everything just went south with the relationship anyway so it didn't matter. "He came back the house and kissed me and I think Brett seen me push him away but I don't know and tonight Isaac found me and some girls sent Brett a video of Isaac kissing me and I just don't know what to do" I vented to him and he moved to hug me. I whined and almost started to cry into his shoulder. Scott rubbed my back and comforted me.
      "How about we call stiles over, no one can be upset around him and his jokes" he suggested, before getting up and texting stiles quickly. I gave him a small smile as I called some pizza to be delivered to us. We both got up and walked down stairs, only to have Liam and mason text us to hurry and get to the club. I gave Scott a nod and we both took off. He got Kira to meet him at the club. Once we got there, I went in first and set off the alarm, then disappeared to let them fix it. I walked off into the club more, and listened for anything wrong.
     "Run!" I heard Brett yell at mason, before seeing some spiky guy fighting and slash Brett. I start to rush over but mason tries to stop me. Scott and Kira run passed and Kira starts to fight the thing. I run to Brett and look at him worriedly. He seemed fine enough...

Later—-
      Brett sat in my bedroom, laying shirtless on his back. His wound was all healed up, but Scott had insisted (probably for my sake) that he come back with us just in case. I sat nervously at my desk and tried to read over the dread doctors book. Brett wasn't speaking to me. Honestly I had been surprised when he even came up here with me. I got up to grab my phone and check the time, only to see Brett was looking at me.
      "Are you cheating" he asked bluntly, which made me stop in my tracks.
       "I'm not!" I defended immediately and gave him a slightly annoyed look.
       "What was happening in the video then?" He asked with a glare. I got up and walked over to him.
        "Isaac pushed me against the wall and kissed me" I said plainly.
       "That's it? He didn't say anything?" Brett asked as he sat up and crossed his arms. I blushed as I remembered what else had happened. 
        "He said he was almost in heat" I blushed as I sat down on the corner of the bed. Brett rolled his eyes at me.   
         "He is a idiot." He said, before grabbing me and pulling me to him. "I'm not letting that cheater steal you from me" He whispered, before kissing me softly on the lips. I gave him a smile and nuzzled him, before he pulled me close and we fell asleep on the bed