Helpful

Your POV (warning, my timeline of this show is running together so maybe it's jumping around with the times Idk)

I woke up the night morning by my brother knocking rapidly on my door. I groaned as I started to get up, feeling Brett's arm fall from my waist. I blushed heavily as I realized I'd forgotten to have him sneak out last night so now he was laying in my bed naked. And my brother was at the door. I quickly shook Brett away and told him to be quiet and get dressed.
I threw on a long shirt and tried to fix my hair.
"Hey bro" I said as I opened up the door. Scott stood there and looked a little down. "Hey I was wondering if we might go do some research on the dread doctors." He spoke quietly, and I could practically feel how he felt at that moment.
"Yeah, yeah of course. Just give me a second to get dressed alright?" I shut the door and turned to see Brett sitting on my bed, my phone in my hand. He bites his lip before looking up and smirking at me. He turns my phone so I can see it and it was a picture of us laying together while I slept last night. He only showed me before sending it to me and then taking off and running out my window.
That goof ball was gonna get it later.

Later~~~

Me and Scott had gotten onto his motorcycle and drove out to the vets office. I could tell it wasn't just the dread doctors that were bothering him. Once we were inside and he had pulled out the book that they were checking out for clues, I noticed it was only us here.
"Hey Scott, where is everyone else at?" I asked as I flopped down onto a rollable chair. I seen his face drop a little and I frowned more.
"Wait, did something happen?" I asked him as I moved over closer to my sad brother. He looked up at me and for the first time I seen how he looked full on.
He looked lonely.
"It's nothing really I guess, but my wound won't heal, stiles and Liam haven't been talking to me, I haven't even seen Lydia in a couple days, you've been hanging out with Brett so much that we haven't talked for more than five minutes in a week..." he trailed off before putting his hands in his face, "Kira has gotten distant lately, I think she might break up with me soon. And then there's this whole dread doctors mess! It feels like I'm completely alone against them."
I got up from my chair and pulled Scott into a tight, almost too tight, hug. "Listen here, and I mean it." I paused to move a little. I gripped Scott by the shoulders and looked into his eyes. "You are Scott freaking McCall. The true alpha, the best brother, and the most amazing guy in this whole town. Not to mention your my brother so you're instantly twice as cool." I smiled at my last statement before continuing. "Our pack has faced kanimas, deadpools, dark spirits that take over our own friend, suicide hotels, a pack of alphas out to recruit you, did I mention peter hale? No? Well I should've because that guy was crazy. My point is, we've been through too much for anyone to just up and leave you when the times get tough." I pulled away and looked at Scott full on, I seen that he wasn't looking as torn up as before. "Something bad must be going on if they really are pulling away from you." I slowly thought through some possibilities. "I blame Theo." I said in an upfront way.
"Come up you're sounding like stiles now..." Scott pauses for a moment, "although..." he shakes the idea away. "No, Theo was just telling me about how I needed my pack and how he'd talk to them and pull us all back together."
"Making himself look good and you look like a weak alpha." I said before crossing my arms. It all made sense to me.
"I'm calling stiles myself." Scott said before pulling his phone out and checking it. He dialed up stiles and waited for him to answer. After the second call stiles answered.
"Hello?" Stiles said before loosing up, "listen scott I'm a little busy with something right now and-" I yanked the phone away from Scott before he could speak.
"Actually it's me, and I am worried about Scott. He isn't healing and is starting to look really sick. I think he needs you stiles." I quickly said before shrugging at Scott who looked confuse.
"I think you should be able to stitch him up if you just take him to the vet office and wait for him to heal-" stiles said as I heard him moving around his room.
"Listen stiles, Scott needs his brother more than his sister at the moment, so please, come help me with this." I said in a sincere voice. After a moment of silence...
"I'll be right over." Stiles hung up after that and I tossed the phone to Scott. (Listen I know this didn't happen but shhhh)
Me and Scott waited for stiles to arrive, and in the mean time I actually had Scott take his shirt off so I could check his wounds. He was right, they wouldn't heal completely, and in the spots that they had healed, if he moved too much it seemed like they'd rip open again.
"I've never seen this before, you sure you don't have wolfs bane in this?" I asked unsure of what was wrong with him. He nodded to conform what I asked.
"You're right, that's looking pretty bad." Stiles said as he walked over and looked at Scott, "dang dude, get into a fight with a camel?" I started at stiles after he said that, "Hey, I seen this video last night of a guy getting attacked and it was terrifying, camels are one of my top fears now."
"Hey Scott, Listen.." stiles trailed off slightly, "I know we haven't talked too much in the past couple days but I just want you to know I'm always gonna be there for you. Even in case of camel attacks." Stiles joked more with his stupid smile.
"Oh shit I have something for you to listen to" stiles pulled out his phone and pressed play on a voice recording. We could hear stiles and Theo speaking, but I didn't really listen until...
"I never lied about why I came back to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a pack. I came for the Werecoyote, the one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the one surrounded by death. I came for the Dark Kitsune, the werewolf with blue eyes, the Beta with anger-issues... I came for Void Stiles! That's the pack I want. Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott." I heard Theo saying, and instantly I got pissed.
"So Theo is here to steal the pack away?" Scott said unsure, but to me it made sense.
"He wants the dark pack of his dreams, unfortunately Scott, you are too good for him. The rest of us... got a dark side that you help us manage." I spoke up again and stiles turned to me.
"Exactly my thoughts." Stiles started to wrapp Scott up in bandages before looking at me.
"Does anyone know how we are going to take care of this bastard?" I said with crossed arms.
"I might have an idea."