The end

Your POV

Me and Brett stayed dating throughout the rest of that high school year, and then through the next. Bad thing was, we started hearing rumors about someone wanting to hunt down the werewolves of beacon hills.
So one might, me, him, and his sister took off through the woods. Brett got hurt and I ended up killing some random person, and then we went back to running. At one point me and Brett got separated from his sister and we ended up on the road.
I took a car in the chest for the idiot, and we kept running, although weak and hurt. Scott thought I had left for college that night, having applied for early admission, so he wasn't looking for us.
Me and Brett waited in the tunnels under the county until morning, then we got into a car and drove to the clinic.
Scott eventually showed up and helped me heal Brett, but we all came to the realization.
Someone had tried to kill us, and maybe it would be a good idea to let them go on thinking that.
So we left
Now, weeks later, me and Brett lived in a cramped apartment together, nearby the college we were both now attending. Brett had become slightly depressed when we got word that his sister was dead. But we were working through it.
"Baby?" I called as I knocked on our bedroom door, to which he opened the door and looked down at me sadly. I gave him a sad smile and hugged him, trying to help him.
Eventually I did, and within a couple of months we were back to having a normal life.
Seriously, we had a normal life.
It was amazing.
Scott sent me a post card one day, from his college. Him and malia had started dating (weirdly) and I sent him my best wishes.
"Hey babe!" Brett called as he called from the kitchen. I groaned and got up from the bed, before walking into the kitchen and freezing. There was all my friends.
"You didn't think we'd miss your birthday did you?" Stiles asks as he put a silly party hat on Lydia, who took his and snapped it onto his face. I laughed at that and walked over and gave my brother a hug, and he slapped a huge party hat on my head.
"Seriously?!" I yelled with a laugh as I looked around the room at all my friends. Brett leaned on the counter, his hat wasn't on him and was instead laced over Liam's ear, making him look like he had elf ears.
"You guys didn't need to do all this" I told them as I walked over towards Brett.
"We wanted to, after all, you're dead. You gotta celebrate your birthday" Liam joked as he looked around for food.
"Andddd" Brett said as he poked my stomach, making me give him a blush.
"I'm not telling them if I'm not sure" I chastised him and he rolled his eyes.
"Tell us what?" Scott asked as his big brother instinct kicked in more.
"Oh nothing, she is just-" Brett started and I slapped a hand over too his mouth and shushed him.
"She's pregnant" malia said calmly as she drank from her cup. I looked at her with shock and she held her hands up. "What? I can hear the heart beat"
Everyone went quiet as they listened, then everyone broke out into cheers and congratulations. Brett grinned at me and hugged me tight.
"Damn, I forgot to give her the 'talk'" Scott joked and stiles groaned.
"Their gonna have a little wolf running around! The pack is gonna be working double time!" He said as he face palmed.
"You don't even live here!" I said to stiles with a laugh and he just shrugged.
"Let's just celebrate your birthday" liam said as he filled cups for everyone and then held them up.
"To (y/n)" Scott said.
"To all of us surviving long enough to have birthdays" I corrected jokingly and we all cheered
Life was finally normal.
I loved it.