Who Knew, Canadian's Are Great Kissers

"God dammit Canada! I can still do anything you can!" I sat eating an American Cheese Burger. My want for American foods was nearly insatiable since the cravings had started to set in two months ago. "I am going to this meeting!"

"But, Kinder, you're five months pregnant." Canada stayed to the other side of the couch, knowing I would want something after I finished the jumbo sized burger that America had called a medium. "You should really be resting through the night."

"I'm five months, not nine! I'm going and that's final!"

"Fine! We'll take you. But you can't have a major part in the revolution like this. When you reach seven moths I want you on bed rest."

"Women in my country stay working until the day the baby is born. Many women even go into labor while working."

"Well, women there aren't you. It's dangerous enough for you to do any sort of house work when you're pregnant let alone revolutionary work."

"So much for your nondiscrimination policies..." I mumbled under my breath. "Sweetie..."

Mathew sighed happily. "What do you want me to make you?"

It always made him happy and slightly distracted when I used pet names with him. He was almost like a puppy in that way. "Could you make me some flap jacks?"

"Yeah..." He began setting up to make them.

I licked the grease from my fingers. "Thank you sweetheart." I got up and moved to the table. I was growing bored and restless. Canada didn't even let me do the dishes anymore which was technically against his own policies which I had researched when I was super bored because Canada was gone. I looked at the thousand piece puzzle I had finished that sill sat on the table.

He set the flap jacks in front of me and set down a plate for himself across the table. "I don't suppose your craving are normal enough to want maple syrup, are they?

"Nope." I jumped up and practically danced to the cupboard in boredom. I took out the chocolate syrup used for ice cream flavoring. I dumped it over my flap jacks in the same way Canada did with his maple syrup. I moved my plate to sit beside him and put the chocolate away. I sat beside him with a smile.

"You crave what I'm pretty sure America eats constantly. It's a good thing you don't eat like that normally. I wouldn't have any food left."

"That's for sure." I smiled as I ate my chocolate flap jacks. "What some?" I offered him a bit on my fork.

"I guess." He leaned forward and ate the bite off my fork. "That is pretty good."

"See. I told you chocolate flap jacks were great." I took another bite. "But yours are good too."

"Thanks..." Canada stared at me for a moment. "Hey Kinder... I know we've been dating a few months now but I still feel like I need to ask you... can I kiss you?"

I smiled. "Canada I was starting to think you'd never ask or kiss me but I didn't want to do it myself. You can kiss me at any time."

"Oh..." Canada stared at his food for a moment before he looked at me again.

I laughed lightly. "You've never kissed anyone before, have you?"

He shook his head.

I grabbed his free hand, forcing him to turn towards me. I leaned in closer. "Then let me teach you..." I whispered. I stood and closed the space between us by sitting on his leg. I leaned closer until or lips nearly met. I lightly bit his bottom lip requesting entry. His mouth opened a tiny bit more than before and I closed the distance completely. My tongue slipped into his mouth and played with his. Canada was sweet like the syrup he had been eating.

I couldn't believe his was Canada's first because he was good at it. I'd had to instigate it but then something seemed to take over Mathew. His end of the kiss became more solid and less sloppy. He became more aggressive with it too. He wrapped his arms around me, one at the small of my back and the other closer to my butt. My hands played with his hair as our tongues danced together in bliss. I couldn't get enough of his sweetness. He was my new craving and I didn't want to pull away for air. We barley took a break for air before we went back to the kissing.I could feel that he wanted me too. We didn't pull apart again for a little while. 

"Hollo Matty!" screamed Alfred as he barged through the door. "Whoa!"

I would have fallen off of Mathew's lap when we both jumped if it weren't for his arms holding me in place. "A-Alfred..."

"Man I should have knocked, huh? Sorry I killed the mood." He looked at the table. "Sweet! Chocolate covered pancakes!"

I got up from Canada's lap and sat back in my seat beside him. "You really should have knocked, America."

"Sorry, Kinder. I didn't think you two would be doing anything important."

"Yeah. I figured you didn't."