Chapter 1: Heartbreak Hotel

Hi Guys!!

Here's our fourth story, I decided to publish it since some of you are requesting! I wish we can communicate here. And I hope you like this!!

This first chapter is a backstory..

Chapter 1:

Jessica just went out of Incheon airport, She just arrived to Seoul from California, She ride a cab to go straight to her apartment.

Yuri didn't know that she's back and she want to make a surprise for their anniversary which is today.

It's been almost a month since they last seen each other because She spent time with her family so She's really excited to see him.

She arrived at her Apartment a few minutes later, She didn't waste time and quickly prepared her Anniversary present to her long time boyfriend.

"Should I call him or not?" She asked herself while biting her lips, "No.. It's a surprise.. Babo!" She giggled and continue what she was doing.

She finished with her present at late afternoon, and without any sleep Jessica herself prepared to go out.

She ride her car and look at the box with their compiled pictures together for the past seven years they've been in love and a very special gift that will surely surprise her boyfriend. She smiled and felt excited to see his reaction.

She started the engine and drive to the Restaurant She chose to celebrate their anniversary, She can't erase the beautiful smile on her face as she look back to the time they started dating.

They have been together since middle school, it was a Young Love that their Parents were not in favor of, they were worried about them since a lot of this type of relationship ended up being Young Parents and so they tried to break them apart but the Couple kept sneaking out to see each other and in the end they just let them date openly. And after so many years, the couple made their parents proud for finishing their College degrees with high grades and now looking for a good job.

Their relationship is almost perfect but just like any other Couples there's one problem, Yuri is a playboy. Jessica had caught him cheating for so many times already by calling and exchanging messages with other girls. They broke up a lot of times but it won't take long and they are back being together again, why? It's because Yuri is an expert sweet talker and he just know how to wheedle his girlfriend and Jessica is simply just a kindhearted girl who loves her boyfriend so much.

She pulled the car to stop in the Parking then went inside the restaurant with her bag and the box,She was greeted by the Restaurant's Owner which is Yuri's Older Brother who is also Her Cousin's husband named Kwon Hyukjun.

"Oppa!" Jessica gave him a sibling hug. "Where's Ryeowon Unnie?" She asked.

"She's taking a rest, You know it's hard to look after two kids." Hyukjun said then motioned her to go upstairs where she will have a date with Yuri.

"I see, I miss the kids, I'll visit them tomorrow." She said.

"And they miss playing with you too." Yuri's brother said. "Tada! I hope you like the set up, I know you want it simple."

Jessica smiled and nodded, "I love it, Oppa. Thank you."

"Alright, I'll take my leave now. I'll call Yuri to tell him to come here just like what we planned." He winked at her then went out of the Private room.