Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

"Oh My Gosh!" Tiffany happily clap as Taeyeon was just smiling while they are watching a fireworks display. 

They are Partying with the other Tourists, Taeyeon and Tiffany are having a great time together. Taeyeon is happy the whole day because Tiffany brought Him to different places and They totally had fun.

The American Woman look at Taeyeon then laugh, "Are You having fun?" She asked.

Taeyeon nodded, "Yes, Thanks to You!" He said and put his arm around Her shoulders.

"Cheers to that!" Tiffany said and lifted Her glass.

"Where do You wanna go after this?" He asked then drink.

"I don't know.." Tiffany shrugged, "What do You have in mind?" She asked.

"You wanna continue this in the suite?" He asked.

Tiffany look at Him, "What the Hell, Kim Taeyeon?! I'm not an easy girl, You know?" She smack his arm that made Him laugh.

"Yah! You have a Byun mind!" He pinch Her cheeks, "I just wanna have an alone time with You.." He said.

Tiffany look at Her wrist watch, It's almost nine in the evening. "Let's go.." She said and the two of them walk back to the Hotel and went straight to Taeyeon's Suite.

He turned the TV on then prepared something to Drink as Tiffany sit on the Couch and waited for Him.

"Do You wanna eat anything?" Taeyeon asked and sit beside Her.

Tiffany called the Hotel Manager and asked Him to send them foods. "Done!" She said and out Her phone on the coffee table.

Taeyeon offered Her a drink that She immediately take, "So.. What is Your plan after this trip? Are You still going to Jakarta?" She asked.

He smiled and shake His head, "I think You're right.. I should go on with My life and enjoy it with You so I decided that I'm going home with You.." He said.

Tiffany pat His head, "That's good, Taetae.. I will be with You always, don't worry." She said and drink.

Taeyeon stared at Her, Tiffany is always there for Him even without Him asking, She would make Him happy without asking something in return and He is very grateful to have Her as His Friend.

"Don't stare at me like that, I might think You are falling for my beauty." Tiffany said then laugh so loud.

Taeyeon chuckled then shake His head, "Silly.." He said.

Tiffany stood up when She heard someone outside, "Our food is here." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, "She's really funny." He thought.

Tiffany pushed the food cart and served Him food, "Let's not watch movie and just play a good song and Party!!" She said and Taeyeon quickly turned the TV off and played a good song.

Tiffany started to dance and pulled Him to Dance with Her. "Don't be shy, Taetae. Show me what You got!" She said and dance crazily in front of Him.

Taeyeon laugh, "This Girl is so different from anyone else.. She's unique.." He thought and just watch Tiffany Dance.

"Wooh!" Tiffany is enjoying herself.

Taeyeon crossed His arms then smile, He will never mind spending most of His time with this Girl who is not afraid to show Her crazy side in front of Him.

Tiffany got tired and sit beside Him, She drink and smiled at Him.

Taeyeon smiled back and wipe the sweats on Her forehead, "Thank You, Taetae!"