Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

Yuri is Driving to a Nightclub in the middle of the night with the Kids who are sleeping at the backseat.

He's not going there to Party, He can't do that especially that He is taking care of the Kids by himself. He's going there to pick up His Cousin who is drowning herself with alcohol.

Someone called Him using Tiffany's phone telling Him to come to the Nightclub and pick up the American Woman who is already drunk that's why He quickly went there with the Kids.

He Parked the Car and lightly rolled the windows down and hop off the car without forgetting to lock it.

He run inside and called Tiffany. "We're upstairs.." The Person holding Tiffany's phone said.

He walk upstairs and quickly found Tiffany on the Couch. "This Girl.." He mumbled and walk to Her. "Yah, Tiffany.."

"Who are You?" A Woman asked.

"I'm Yuri.. Her Cousin.." He said.

"Yuri?" The Girl asked.

Yuri hummed without looking at Her then carried His Cousin, "Uh, Is it okay if You help me with Her bag and shoes?" He asked.

The Woman nodded and take the Drunk Girl's bag and Her Shoes, "You are such a baby.." Yuri mumbled as He walk downstairs.

They walked out of the club and head straight to the Parking.

Yuri turned to the woman following Him, "Can You please get my key in my pocket?" He asked.

The Woman nodded and carefully put Her hand in His pocket then take out the car key. She volunteered to unlock the car and opened the car door for Him.

"Thank You.." Yuri smiled and settled His Cousin in the front seat.

He then look at the woman and lightly bowed to Her, "Thank You very much!" He said then run to the Driver's side and drive Home.

He carried the Kids to Their room when They arrived Home then walk back to the car. "Pany-ah!" He tried to wake up His Cousin but Tiffany is sleeping soundly.

He sighed and decided to just carry Her to the Guest room, He tuck Her in bed and look at Her, He don't know what happened, why Tiffany went out alone but He knew that it's something serious.

"I'll just ask Her when She wakes up.." He mumbled then walked to the door, "Goodnight, Pany-ah!" He said then walk to the room where the Kids are sleeping and join them to Dreamland.

The Next Morning, He woke up early and prepared breakfast for everyone in the House.

He prepared the table and checked His Cousin. He look at His wrist watch and walk towards the bed. "Pany-ah.." He wake Her up.

Tiffany groans and turned to the other side, "My head hurts." She mumbled with eyes close.

Yuri chuckled, "Yeah, Because You were so drunk last night.. Come on, Pany-ah.. I made You a hang over soup.." He said.

Tiffany then opened Her eyes after hearing Her Cousin's voice and look around, "Where am I?" She sit up and saw Yuri smiling at Her, "How did I get here?" She asked.

"I picked You up in the Nightclub with the Kids.."

Yuri chuckled as Tiffany look at Him in shock, "You did?" He nodded, "I'm sorry, Yul!" She said.

"It's okay.. I prepared Our breakfast, Go out after cleaning up." He said and went out of the room.

He then walk upstairs to check on the kids. He smiled seeing Hyunbin playing on the bed.