Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

Taeyeon is driving to the Restaurant where Tiffany is waiting, His phone rings and saw His Best Friend calling.

He smiled and answered the call, "Yes, My Pig-Pany? Are You bored now?" He asked.

"I'm so bored, Taetae! I told You to meet me at twelve noon! It's almost one in the afternoon now!" Tiffany whined. "Where are You?"

"I'm here now.. I'll just park the Car, see You in a bit! Bye!" He said then hang up.

He parked the car then quickly went Inside the Restaurant, He look around and saw Tiffany scanning Her phone to keep her busy.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

Tiffany look up and motioned Him to go to Her Table, He walk to Her and leaned down then gave Her a kiss on Her cheek.

"I'm sorry for being late.." He sit on the chair across Her. "So, What do You want for lunch?" He asked.

Tiffany showed Him the Menu and pointed what She wants to eat, "I like this and this and also this but.." 

Taeyeon smiled, "But, what?" He asked.

Tiffany pouted, "You will tease me for eating too much.." She said.

Taeyeon laugh and reach for Her cheek then pinch them, "You are the cutest!" He said then sit properly, He hold Her hand. "You can eat anything You want.." He said then called for the waiter. "Give Her everything She wants.." He said then stared at Tiffany.

The American woman excitedly ordered everything She wants, She look at Taeyeon after She's done and covered Her face.

"I might melt with Your stare.." She giggle.

Taeyeon take Her hand off Her face, "Pany-ah.. You're beautiful.." He said.

Tiffany smirked, "Are You saying thay because You're late?" She asked then remembered that He didn't order anything. "Taetae, You're not hungry?" She asked.

He shake His head, "I had lunch with someone.."

She glared at Him, "You had a date before coming here?" She asked and felt mad. "You were late because of someone.. I see." She said and look away.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Yeah, Remember I told You that Yuri kept calling me to take Jessica back to My Penthouse?" He asked and Tiffany look at Him.

"You were with Yuri?"

"No.. I asked Jessica to have lunch with me.." He said then hold Tiffany's hand. "I just wanna talk to Her about why Yuri kept insisting for me to take Her home." He said.

"And?"

"She told me that She had a misunderstanding with Yuri, and He's jealous of me. That's why Yuri kept calling me, so She told me to ignore it."

Tiffany had Her eyes wide open, "Oh My God! Are They together again?" She asked.

Taeyeon laugh, "No.. She said Yuri is pursuing Her again.." He said.

"Oh.." She said.

Her food arrived, Tiffany started eating. "Eat slowly, Pany-ah.." He told Her.

"So.. Are You and Jessica okay now? I mean, are You two really okay now? Like friends again?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon smiled, "We're okay now.. I'm okay.. She apologized to me for breaking My heart and all.." He said then look at Tiffany, He then wipe the side of Her mouth, "You know what? Talking to Her privately makes me realized something.." He said.