Chapter 65

I wasn't able to update for a few days but I made this long chapter for You guys! Enjoy!

Chapter 65:

Jessica is pacing back and forth inside Her room, She went there as soon as She heard that Her father and His new Family is there to talk to Her.

She don't want to talk to Her Father, She just want to live away from Him so hearing that He is there shocked Her so much. 

"Baby!" She was startled when She heard Yuri knock. 

She walk to the Door and opened it, Yuri quickly gave Her a hug.

"Your Dad and His Family are in the Living room with Noona and Eomma.." He said and pulled Her to the Bed. "Do You want to go there and talk to them now?"

"What is He doing here?" She asked then sighed, "Tell them to go home, Yul.. I don't need them here."

"It will be better if You talk to them now.. Listen to Your Dad, Baby.. Our Wedding umis coming soon, it's good that Your Father is here to be there for You!" He told Her but She shake Her head.

"Mom is coming here in a few days and I don't know if She will be fine to be with My Father on Our Wedding day.." She sighed, "She was the one who got really hurt and suffered about what happened to Our family and seeing His New Family might affect Her and I don't want Her to be sad on Our special day, Yul!" She said.

They keep quiet for a while, As much as Yuri wants Jessica to talk and reconcile with Her Father, He knew He can never force Her.

A knock on the door broke Their silence, Yoong went in. "Momma, Halmeoni said new Grandpa wants to talk to You!" He said.

Yuri smiled, "We'll be there, Yoongie.."

Yoong nodded and went out of Jessica's room. Yuri then look at His Fiancèe and cupped Her face, "Talk to Your Father and reconcile with Him. it will give You a peace of mind, trust me.."

"that's not easy, Yul.." She said. 

"I know, but try to open Your heart, Baby.."

"I don't know.." She said and shake Her head.

Yuri kiss Her hand, "Please, Baby!" He pleaded and kiss Her cheek.

Jessica sighed, "Okay, I will listen but this doesn't mean that I will let Him be part of Our Wedding and invade My life again!"

Yuri nodded in understanding, "Thank You, Baby!" He smiled.

The two walk to the door, Yuri faced Her, He leaned down and gave Her a sweet kiss on Her lips. "I'll just be here for You." He said and She nodded. 

The two walk downstairs holding each other's hand. Mr. Jung and His Family stood up upon seeing them.

"Princess!" Mr. Jung called that made Jessica smirk. "This is for You!" He gave Her a present. "I heard that You're getting married really soon,  congratulations!"

"What are You doing here?" She asked.

Yuri get the Paper bag in behalf of Jessica, "Thank You!" He said then made His Fiancèe sit. 

The Jung Family went back to sitting, "Unnie, I'm sorry if We came here unannounced, um, Dad wants to surprise You.." Nicole explained.

Jessica didn't answer, Her Father then cleared His throat. "Princess, I would like You to meet My Wife, Ju-" He wasn't able to finish as Jessica shake Her head.

She couldn't take hearing Her Father introducing His new 'Wife' to Her, "I'm sorry.." She said. "But please address Her properly.." She said that confused everyone. "because as far as I know, My Mom is Your First wife."