Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Taeyeon is pacing back and forth inside the Hotel Suite He shared with Tiffany, It's late at night and Tiffany is still out with Her Childhood friend, Dennis Oh.

"She said She's going for a site visit? It's already late at night and She's not yet back.." He mumbled and tried to call Tiffany again. "She's really getting a good scolding from me.." He mumbled as He kept calling His Best Friend.

"Taetae.." Tiffany finally answered.

"Yah! Where are You? Go back now!" He shouted.

"I'm still wi-"

"Go back now, Tiffany Hwang! It's too Dark for a site visit!"

"Why are You shouting?" Tiffany asked.

He sighed, "Pany-ah, Come back now.. It's already late.." He said more calmly.

"Dennis Oppa Invited me for a Drink, We'll go back to the Hotel later." She said.

"What? You're in a nightclub?" He asked and take Tiffany's handbag that's on the couch.

"Yes, We are in a nightclub.. We're just near the Hotel, We'll be back later, Taetae.."

"No, don't hang up." He said and take His wallet that's in the Handbag. "I'll be there." He said.

"What the.. Taetae, Stay there." She said.

"Why? Are You two having a nice date?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe.."

"What? Yah!"

"Stop shouting at me, You midget! Go to sleeo now!" Tiffany said.

He sighed, "Pany-ah, I can't sleep.." He said.

Tiffany mumbled something and He smiled knowing that She wil give in. "I'll be there.." She said then hang up.

He sit on the couch and waited for Tiffany to go back. a few minutes later, Tiffany went in the suite.

He stood up and look at Her, "Are You drunk? Dud He took advantage of You?" He asked.

Tiffany glared at Him, "He's not like other guys, Taetae.. Oppa is a gentleman.." She said and went to Her bed.

Taeyeon smiled and sit beside Her, "I'll be able to sleep now." He said and Tiffany rolled Her eyes.

"Do I look like a bed to You that's why You can't sleep?" She asked.

Taeyeon chuckles, "No, You look like My soft Pillow that I wanna hug all night." He said and pinch Her cheeks. "So fluffy.." He said.

Tiffany push Him, "Yah!" She massage Her cheeks, "If I didn't know You're still in love with Jessi, I will really think that You're into me.." 

Hearing Jessica's name made Him stand up and walk to His bed, "I'm not in love with Her anymore.." He said and laid sideways with His back facing Her.

Tiffany look at Him and somehow felt guilty, Jessica is still a sensitive topic for Taeyeon since He really fell in love with the other American.

She stood up and walk to His bed, "Taetae.." She shake His body.

"Let's sleep now, Pany-ah!"

She sighed, She has to do something to make Him feel better. "Taetae, I'm hungry.. Order me something." She said in a very cute tone then lay next to Him. "Taetae.." She called and hug Him from the back. "Can We have a midnight snack?" She asked but Taeyeon pretended to sleep.

She sit up then crossed Her arms and pout, "Alright then, You're not My Man of Honor anymore." She stood up and was about to go back to Her bed but Taeyeon was quick to hold Her hand.