Chapter 46

Chapter 46:

"Oh, Gosh! That was so good, Yuri-ah! Do me more!"

"You love it, huh.." Yuri said.

Jessica covered Her mouth as She heard loud kissing sounds from Yuri's room, She couldn't help but cry thinking of the past.

"Oh! More!"

She take a deep breath and hold the door knob, She has to stop them and break up with Yuri right now. She turned the knob and opened the door widely.

"Kwon Yuri!" She shouted, Her tears streaming down her cheeks.

The tanned guy look at Her in shock and quickly pick up His bathrobe that's lying on the floor and wear it.

He then run to where His Girlfriend is and attempted to touch Her but Jessica was quick to slap Him really hard.

"Don't You ever touch me again, I gave You a second chance and this is what You're gonna do?" She shouted and hit his chest, "I don't wanna see Your face ever again!" She cried harder. "I loved You, Yul. I love You, Why do You have to do this?!"

Yuri hugged Her tight but Jessica kept pushing Him. "No! No! No! Don't touch me!" She hit Him continuously. "Go away!"

"Sica! Sica!" Yuri shake Her.

Jessica opened Her eyes and saw Yuri, She look around while panting.

Yuri wipe Her tears, "Are You having a bad dream?" He asked.

"A dream? I was just dreaming?" She mumbled then look at Yuri, "Where are We?" She asked.

Yuri pulled Her to sit up and peck Her forehead, "Baby.. We are in the Hotel room, We are with Taeyeon and Tiffany.." He said and hug Her. "Everything is alright, Baby.. That was just a dream. Don't worry.." He rub Her back to calm Her down.

Jessica close Her eyes as She remember that They are on a holiday with TaeNy. She sighed in relief, She's thankful that it was just a dream.

Yuri break the hug and caress Her arms, "Are You okay? Do You want anything?" He asked.

Jessica shake Her head and wipe Her tears away, Yuri get off the bed and get the bottle of water on  the coffee table then gave it to Her.

Jessica quickly drink water, "Are You feeling better now?" Yuri asked.

Jessica nodded and put the bottle on the bedside nightstand, Yuri laid Her down and She quickly snuggled up to Him.

The tanned Guy gently caress Her back and Her hair, "Sica, May I know what happened?"

Jessica look at Him, "I had a really bad dream.." She blink Her eyes, She will not tell Him what happened. "Why are You still awake? Did I scream so loud?"

Her boyfriend smiled at Her then kiss the tip of Her nose, "You hit me while We were sleeping. You slapped me really hard.." He said then pouted.

Jessica got surprised at what He said and touched His cheeks, "I'm sorry, Baby.." She said and kissed Him.

"It's okay, Baby.. I just got so worried about You.. You were crying and screaming not to touch You.. Are You sure You are Okay?"

"Yes, Babe.. I'm sorry if I hurt You and made You worried.."

Yuri kissed Her, "It's okay, Baby.."

The Blonde Woman buried Her face to Yuri's neck, "Babe, tell me.. Am I the only girl in Your life?"

"No.." Jessica look at Him looking sad, Yuri smiled and peck Her forehead, "I have Eomma, Mina, Ryeowon Noona and also Tiffany.. And of course, You!"