Chapter 77: Wake up!

Chapter 77:

Yuri is in the Kitchen, He's busy making breakfast for His Wife since Jessica usually don't eat breakfast if He's not around. "I need to finish this quick!" He mumbled.

He has a meeting this morning and He has to leave soon.

After a few minutes, He finished cooking and preparing the food. He walked upstairs with the tray of foods and opened the door.

He was then got startled as He heard Jessica throwing up, He quickly put the tray on the small table and run to the bathroom. There He saw Her kneeling in front of the Toilet.

"Sica!" He called and went near Her.

He rub Her back and felt bad to see His Wife having a hard time because of Her Pregnancy. 

Jessica stood up after She's done and wash Her face, Yuri hold Her hand and take Her back to the Bedroom.

"Are You feeling sick?" He asked as He get the tray, He put it on the bed and feed Her. "Do You feel something?" He asked again.

Jessica nodded, "I want to go to a Maternity Clinic and get checked, I wanna see Our Baby.. Can You go with me?" She asked with hopeful eyes, She badly wants Yuri to be involve in Her Pregnancy to make Him realized that He's really going to be a Father soon.

Yuri sighed, "I have a meeting today.. is it okay if We j-" He wasn't able to finish as Jessica speaks.

"No.. Nevermind." She said and laid down, They had a serious talk last night and She pleaded Yuri to stay with Her since She's having a hard time with Her Pregnancy but Her Husband still chose to leave. "I get it, You're still mad at me.. Prepare for Your meeting now.." She said and closed Her eyes and pretended to sleep.

Yuri put the tray back to the small table and laid next to Her, "Sica.." He called and hug Her from the back, "Sica, I will make it up to You, I promise!" He said but then He felt Jessica's body shake followed by a sob, "Sica, stop crying.. You're affecting the baby, think about the baby!"

Jessica slowly sat up and face Him, "The baby?" She asked looking mad, "This Baby is not just a baby, Yul! This is YOUR Baby, Your child! I always hear You say The Baby, Can't You really accept Him? Don't You love us?" She asked and wiped Her tears away.

Yuri take a deep breath to calm Himself down, Jessica is making everything a big deal. "He is My child, Sica.. I'll accept Him no matter what and You know that I love You very much!"

Jessica shake Her head, "Liar!"

Yuri get off the bed, "I will take a shower now.." He said and went to the bathroom to prevent them from starting a fight.

The American Woman sighed, and caress Her tummy, "I'm sorry about Daddy, Baby.." She mumbled and laid down to rest.

Yuri walked out of the bathroom after showering and quickly dressed up, He then walk to the bed and leaned down, giving His sleeping Wife a kiss on the side of Her head.

"I love You, Baby.." He whispered and left.

------

"Argh, I don't know what to do with Her!" One of the Helpers said as She walk downstairs.

"Wae?"

"She's still hardheaded! She don't wanna eat!"

"The Baby will be in danger if She keeps doing that!" Eunsang commented.

Jessica is still not coming out of Their room and refuses to eat.

"What are You guys talking about?" Donghae suddenly butted in. "Is it about me?" He laugh that made the Girls roll Their eyes.