Chapter 57

Chapter 57:

"Kyaaaaahhh!!" The Kids squealed as Yuri chase them around the beach.

"I'm coming for You!" Yuri said and run slowly.

They are back to the Kwon's Hometown since the Kids want to experience the Beach.

Mina hold Eunbi's hand tightly and pulled Her, "Faster!" She said but then Eunbi tripped and tumble down on the sand.

"Waaaahh!"

Mina knelt down and help Her stand up, "I'm sorry!" She said and dust off the sand on Her legs.

"Daddy!" Eunbi quickly look up to Yuri and raised Her hand.

Yuri check on Her, "It's okay, Eunbi.. We're just playing.." He said and carried the crying girl. "Do You wanna eat instead? Don't cry.." He rub Her back.

"Unnie bad!" Eunbi cried harder.

Mina pouted, "I didn't mean it, Papa.. I'm sorry." She said.

Yuri pat Her head, "No, it's okay, baby.." He said.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung run to them and take Eunbi from Yuri. "I saw what happened, are You not going to scold Your Niece for hurting Our Daughter?" She asked.

Yoong and Hyunbin joined them, Yoong hold Mina's hand as Hyunbin hug Yuri's legs.

Yuri look at Chaeyoung, "Why would I scold Mina? It's unintentional, We were just playing.."

"You really can't be a good father to Your Kid, huh.. You're choosing Your Niece over Your Daughter?"

"I'm not choosing anyone, I saw everything.."

"If You can't discipline that child let me do it.."

Yuri quickly take Mina in His arms, "I will not let You hurt the Kids.." He said and caress Mina's back.

Chaeyoung shake Her head, "I will never wonder if those Kids will grow up like Brats.." She said and walked away with Her Daughter.

"Papa, I'm sorry.." Mina said and hug Yuri's neck tightly.

"No, Baby.. No one's at fault.." Yuri said and brought the Kids back to the Villa.

They saw Chaeyoung in the Living room and the three Kids automatically clung to Him tightly.

"Papa, cawwy!" Hyunbin stomped His feet and raised His arms for Yuri to take..

"Just walk, Hyunbin.."

"No!" Hyunbin said then cried.

Yuri leaned down and picked Him up, He then glared at Chaeyoung, "The Kids are now scared of You.." He said then take them to the Playroom.

Yoong quickly locked the door as Yuri sit down on the floor and put the two crying kids on His lap.

"Don't cry.." He gently told them.

"Aunt Chaeyoung will punish Mina for hurting Eunbi.." Mina said while crying.

Yuri hush Her then wipe Her tears away, "Do You think Papa will let that happen?" He asked and kiss Her forehead, "Don't be scared especially if You didn't do anything wrong.."

"But Aunt Chaeyoung is mad because Eunbi got hurt."

"Papa is here.. Nothing will happen to You.." He said.

Hyunbin pouted, "Papa, Bee-Bin shad too."

"What do You want me to do?"

"Ppoppo!"