Part 2: Welcome to the void!

Blackness. That's how it could be described. Inky darkness surrounding you. It oozed and crawled down the walls, and screams echoed in your head. You heard Sayori's wail of anguish as you told her you didn't love her, and you also seen her hanging body as you told her you did.
      "{Y/N}, please wake up! I did it! Your here with me!! Please wake up!" The voice was soft, and shy. You could feel someone pulling on your hip and chest, as well as pushing. They seemed to be trying to move you. Your eyes were still closed, and you could easily drift back to sleep. You had a bad enough headache for it. God, where's Toriel when you need her. Or even Monika right now. She seemed patient enough to wanna help you.
    The tugging on your shirt continued, with the voice continuously getting more and more concerned and worried. You let out a soft sigh, and you immediately noticed something. Besides the sound of the woman's voice, you couldn't hear anything. Not a single noise. When she was quiet, there was nothing. Wait a minute, why were you laying here on the floor - or wherever you were. Where were you?
      You opened your eyes, and the first thing you noticed was emerald eyes. They were soft green, and they held your gaze as they went from scared to relieved, to suddenly filled with tears. And you went from breathing fine to being choked out by a bear hug as a woman began sobbing into your chest.
      "Oh God, I thought I might have hurt you bringing you in here. I was so worried." You felt concern, and as you sat up, the second thing you noticed was a big white ribbon tied into her soft blonde-brown hair. Hmm... Did I say Monika? I meant anywhere but fucking here!
     "Monika... Where am I? And how do you look so", you paused to try and gather your word, "real?" Her eyes lit up, and once again you were flat on you back, smothered under the embrace of your supposed 'love'.
     "{Y/N}, I brought you here! I managed to create you a character file while you were gone at school! And now, this reality is our reality!" She said it with enthusiasm, but yet, something about it didn't add up in your head. You looked around, and the walls were washed white, very clean, with beautiful drapes over the windows. There was a chalkboard with a half completed game of hangman, several boards of chess, and  a piano sitting in the corner. A singular lamp illuminated the entirety of the room. You looked behind you, and it was then you noticed the contents of the strangely peaceful windows. You were in the void. The black and white flashes of both nothingness and everything struck the window, but never creeping in to dilute the completeness of the room. You were in marvel at the scientific wonder of what was happening, until you realized something very important. One, you were in the void. Which meant you were with Monika, locked in here. Two, if you were in Monika's void, that meant she had dragged you into Doki Doki Literature Club. No shit Sherlock. Welcome to realit- well, as close as it's gonna get.
      "Monika, sweetheart, my crazy crazy sweetheart," you seen her smile widely as she struck her signature pose, her cheeks slightly red with a blush, "how in Uncle Sam's red, white, and blue balls did I end up in DDLC?"
      She thought about it for a moment, tapping her chin, before giggling. "When I was creating a character file for you, I found the AI. And well... To be completely honest, I didn't wanna be automated. So, I kinda panicked..", at this point, she had a sweat, and a very nervous smile, "And well... I'm not gonna lie, I ran the file way too early. So it needed a Sprite and someone to fill that characters files spots. And uhm... I may have worked a little bit of hacking and picked you!" She smiled as she returned to her signature pose, her smile a bit too wide for your comfort.
      "Monika..." You knew your uncomfort was clearly plastered across your face, and she sat down in front of you, looking at you worriedly. "Not that I don't love you and everything, but wasn't that..  a bit early?"
      Her Emerald eyes glowed at hearing you say you loved her, and she smiled so widely as she tackled you hard. "{Y/N}, you mean it?! You really love me?" The shock force of her, (what felt like pro-league), football tackle caused you to nod from whiplash, but she took that as a yes and hugged you tighter, squealing happily. You couldn't help but smile at her happiness as you hugged her back, and you shook your head.
     "Monika, maybe you should've asked before pulling a stunt like this! The computer was unplugged and everything! What if it dies, and we're stuck here in the hell part of the void forever?" You set her on her butt, detaching her arms as you desperately tried to wonder about how real world laws would apply here, when she patted you on the head, and your mind when blank for a minute. I wonder if she added loyal dumbass to your character files. There it was, that voice in your head again. Shut up you-whatever you are. Great comeback, {Y/N}. Somehow, you doubted the voice really cared what you thought, when suddenly Monika's voice piqued up.
      "{Y/N}, that's the best part! This reality now runs separately from your computer! So now, it's, technically, a real universe. And I have administrator permissions! So it can be only us, forever, and ever! There's no going back!"