Chapter 19:... and Form Two Seperate Choices

You sighed as you laid down, the sun setting fast. Yuri had agreed not to try anything with you, sexually or otherwise. She was probably the most attractive character body wise, but the yandere side made it very hard for you to enjoy it. It is fun having a stalker, until the stalker kills herself from excitement.
You sighed inwardly, pushing the fear from your thoughts. So little time left, so little days to enjoy. It wasn't long after you felt a presence come up behind you.
"Yuri, I know you have questions, but I need to think about how to do this." You said, your eyes quizzically searching the horizon to find something to focus on while you think. You heard the steps get closer, and whoever it was sat down, holding your waist. You seen a ribbon fly in the wind, and you felt the familiar warmth from your favorite character. Her hands held yours, and you sighed sadly.
"Monika, what if I don't fix them? What if I can't be everyone's Frisk and SAVE them?" You asked, letting your eyes drop. She squeezed you gently, and smiled.
"Then you get to stay here with us. You've created happiness for Sayori and Natsuki. They needed it. You're working on Yuri, and I'm happy if you're happy. I know what Yuri asked of you, as well. I don't think her issue can be resolved without you. You've literally used every convenience in the game to fix every problem. Literally, the only way out is by getting both of us out, with you. I don't know how to do that." She said, laying her head on your back, listening to your heart beat through your thin frame. You held her, tightly.
"Monika, I need you to get us into the void. It's the only way I can edit anything. I know how to get us home, to My Reality." You said, holding your head up. The thoughts had finally aligned, you knew who it was.
You knew how to do this.

____________________________________

Monika held your hand, sighing as she irrefutably got more and more frustrated. Her eyes darkened, and she punched the wall in front of her, anger spreading through her body. She wasn't successful.
"I don't understand. Why is it not working?" She said, letting your hand go. Yuri stood back, her bedroom door open as she listened for the tea pot. She listened softly, and was attentively paying attention to Monika. Monika couldnt even open the file screen.
"Monika, I can't do it either. I can't open anything." You said, sighing. The only other time you had made it Into the void was...
"Monika, I need you to knock me out." You said, being dead serious. Monika and Yuri both smacked you for that one. Both cheeks stung as you sucked in a breath, looking at them angrily.
"One, {Y/N}, neither of us possess the necessary want to hurt you to cause you enough harm. Secondly, even though Yuri used..." Her eyes lit up, and she bounced softly as she went and got the rag from earlier, holding it under your nose.
"Breathe." She commanded, and you had already started. Yuri would hopefully catch you as your vision faded, your consciousness leaving your body falling...

The void was stranger than normal. It wasn't filled with the normal nothing. Storm clouds ran rampant, lightning striking in anger as you walked to the desk you had seen in your first visit. Who else could have done it? Who knew your convenient purpose, who told you how to save everyone but their self, who bought you enough time to fix characters?
She was standing, her back to you as she hummed softly, swaying. Her dark hair swayed in the nonexistent wind, but with enough coding, even the storm clouds moved. She turned to face you, and bowed.
"So, you finally figured out who it was huh? Did you enjoy the Dev room? I figured you might, I found several search instances in your computer. You loved each Easter egg you found anyway." She said, Yuri still swaying happily. The gashes in her dress had healed, her body back to being whole. And beside her, beside her sat a very familiar figure. Emerald green eyes pierced the air, staring directly at yours. Her smile was dark, the void lending that same dark look it had before you started this journey. Monika and Yuri both started happily at you, and Monika's voice swiftly reached your ears.
"Who else could remove the coding powers from Monika and I?" You asked, your hands opening the files. You didn't have long to give Monika back her permissions. Then she had to work on separating the first run file, once her and Yuri entered the void. You entitled her to permissions, running at Monika to stop her from opening her files. Her eyes narrowed, and she smiled as she opened her hand.
Fierce wind battered you back, throwing you against an invisible wall. Your rib wasn't broke here, and that was something else that needed fixing back there. This place was nothing more than the space pregame. When everything was nothing. Yet she controlled it effortlessly.
"If you get stuck here, {Y/N}, we can just bring you to the void here with us. We could have anything you wanted. A castle, a mansion, gardens, kids, anything. Are you really gonna throw that away?" Yuri asked, and she launched herself at you. You were determined not to attack these girls, just to distract them long enough for the others to join. You didn't know enough about the void to even make the codes work.
"You'll be immortal! Lifeless, endless! Never any worries! Why are you fighting this?" Monika asked, and you pushed past Yuri. You used your "keyboard" to smash hers, breaking both in the process. She growled irritably, and threw a round kick to your head. You arm came up, blocking it as it still crashed into your shoulder, sending you spinning in Pain. Yuri didn't wait long as she push you kicked your side, nearly knocking the wind from your lungs. You gasped, trying to regain your footing. That's when you seen a red haired woman go flying, and you heard anger in a males voice as the whole gang stepped through the portal, James leading them.
"You know as well as I do, Monika, that's not a life worth living. It's not living at all."