Chapter 16: A house divided

It wasn't hard for you to calm Natsuki back to where she could sleep. Yet, while you did it, you knew her father was watching. When you layed her down, her breathing soft, you decided it was time for some answers.
"What are you doing, boy?" He asked, as you stepped inside. He knew you were coming, and had unlocked the door. You sat down opposite him, and smiled politely.
"I figured I'd introduce myself." You said, holding your hand out politely. "My name is {Y/N}."
He looked at your hand, a bit disgruntled, before shaking it. "My name is √π€¥÷¢, it's not my pleasure to meet you. What do you want?" His name came out as static, a clear sign the game didn't want you to be here. Same as Natsuki's address earlier. Jumbles of letters. Something seemed off, but you sighed.
Monika, pause the game. You thought, and sure enough, it paused. You took a second to pull up the codes, looking at them. Just as I thought. This files corrupted. Monika, can you fix this?
It took a minute for a reply, but you received a firm one. Monika isn't a modder anymore, {Y/N}. But I'll help you.
The voice was oddly familiar, but the distance of it seemed to make it different. You sighed as you watched the code reform, and the game unpaused way too quickly.
Dadsuki lunged at you, knife in hand as he hollared angrily. This wasn't supposed to happen! You jumped back, using your self defense training to hit the inside of his arm, throwing the knife off to the side. You leaned in, your entire body moving like a piston as your hips turned, your feet rooting to the ground, and your back hand extending forward. The drill punch landed to his solar plexis, and he cried out in pain and shock. Your foot came up, a snap kick to the jaw as he fell backwards, knocked out.
Who the hell are you? You asked, the voice letting out a chuckle. Your vision swam, and you collapsed, your legs giving out under you.
Why don't you come and see, senpai?

_________________________________________

You came to in the void again, but this area was different. It was the clubroom from before. You decided to take a seat, and it wasn't long before the redheaded speaker showed up.
"Hello, {Y/N}. Glad to see you made it." Natsuki's eyes were blacked out, the senpai obviously coming from manga. Her face was a wide grin, and her head sat on her shoulders, her neck broken. You shuddered, remembering her poem before that happened. She smiled pleasently, and sat down opposite you.
"Why are you doing this, Natsuki?" You asked, and she laughed.
"That bitch doesn't deserve you, yet you're gonna give her a chance. She killed, all of us! I had planned to just let her forget you and take the admin properties, but you helped her in that way. You even helped me! You gave her the firstrun file without me knowing it was what kept me here!" She laughed, her head falling forward. You gagged, your eyes unable to look away.
"Natsuki... She didn't know. She didn't know you guys were aware." You said, helping her with her head. It wouldnt stay up, so you rested it back on her shoulder. She sighed, crossing her arms.
"I don't care! She shouldn't have done it!", She screamed, her eye glitches glowing red. Then, you heard a voice, a soft voice.
"Natsuki, this isn't you." You knew that voice. You looked as Yuri stumbled through the door, her eyes sad as she stood behind you. Yuri's hand rested on your arm, her breathing quickening to you allowing it. Her blush deepened, but she went back to looking at Natsuki.
"This isn't you. Your personality has been altered." Yuri said. She opened up the code screen, and showed Natsuki's file to us. Under anger, and abuse, it showed a positive 1. Under ability to show love, it was a negative 1. Just enough to make her the perfect tsundere, with enough anger to want revenge. You stood up, and began typing. In the void, it seemed you had some admin properties again.
"What are you..." Natsuki glitched out, freezing. She lagged to the back of the room, fear in her eyes. You reset the values, then dropped the abuse to 0, and reset anger to 0. Then ability to show love, you set to positive 1. She looked over at you, her eyes darkening. Then you clicked the reset button on her character.
Hmm.. I wonder if this is how Frisk feels. Maybe one day I'll enter that world and get to experience it myself. Can we do that, author? (Haven't I said to stop breaking... Ok, maybe. It's in consideration. But your book has to be done first. I'm limiting myself to two fanfics at a time. For now.)  She sighed happily, her eyes and neck back to normal, and Yuri hugged you. You felt Yuri's lips brush your neck, and you shuddered. (No lemon, MC.) Fine.
Save loaded
You felt Yuri hug you, and her breath lingered on the back of your neck. She chucked, smiling. The bell tolled again, and Natsuki's Sprite dissapeared. "I'm the only one that's left now. Don't take too long, ok?" You smiled, and opened your eyes.
Dadsuki sat in front of you, shaking your hand as he looked at Natsuki sadly. "Thank you for comforting her. She needs it... I feel like sometimes, I'm a bit too rough on her. Since her mother passed on.. I have been scared to watch her grow up."
Your voice came out mercilessly, but you know it needed to be said. "That's no reason to starve and ignore her. She loves the attention you give her. And I know you love her, because you "accidentally" drop coins in the cushions. So, go show her. She needs it.", I looked at the time, and smiled. 7:00, am.
"Why don't you go wake her up, sir? I have some school work I need to finish." He nodded, getting up as he walked outside. You sat back, and the bell tolled again.
She is saved.
68% battery power left. 3 days worth of power remaining.

A/N:
Holy shit! 1k views! Omg thank you guys so so so much! I really hope you guys enjoy it, and please, let me know what you guys think!
Toodeloo~