Chapter 21: Epilogue.

The computer screen flashed awake, Monika sitting on your lap, Yuri and Natsuki on either side of you. You smiled at her as she nuzzled into your neck, and you clicked on the video game, "Doki Doki Literature Club." As the screen flashed to life, you seen a smiling face peek up over the edge of the screen.
"HIIIIIIIII! JAMES! THEY'RE HERE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Sayori screamed, beckoning him over. He stood near a desk, chuckling as he walked forward.
"Hi, {Y/N}. Long time no see." He said, raising his hand in greeting. It had indeed been a long time. This marked the three month anniversary of your escape from that game. Monika, Yuri, and Natsuki were finishing up school, it was close to graduation time. You had paid for their stay and stuff, of course, and as of yet, you all were still looking at colleges for the three of them. You smiled as you gestured in an "well, shit happens" kind of way. He just chuckled.
"{Y/N}, can you code us in some of Natsuki's cupcakes? I'm hungryyyyyy." Sayori asked, and you nodded happily, chuckling.
"Sayori, you're always hungry!" Natsuki said, and Sayori kinda chuckled.
"Well, I mean, I haven't got to taste them in foreeeeveeeerr." She said, her smile wide. She seemed much better. Then her face got serious.
"The rain clouds are still there, but James is making the sunshine easier to see. As is Dadsuki, and the other two." She said, smiling. You all looked at her in confusion, before she gasped.
"Oh my God that's right! You didn't get to see. Once we sent you over to your world, the Natsuki and Yuri from the Void came back. Free from the effects of Monika's code and the void, they were almost back to normal. We still have to fight with Yuri every now and again, but it's made Dadsuki so much happier to see his daughter again." She explained, her hands flying recklessly until the cupcakes popped up on screen, which she was careful not to knock over. You all smiled, relieved to hear good news.
"What about the other me?" Monika asked, her hand tightening around yours.
"She hasnt shown her head around here if she's still around. The other Void characters don't seem to know where or who she even is, so it's like you were never meant to exist along side them. It's weird." James said, shaking his head.
"The Void Sayori can't be convinced to leave the void, so we've let her stay there. She seems happier away from everyone. We check up on her every now and again. Shes a lovely artist." He finished, smiling as he sat back.
"So everything is good?" You asked, and everyone nodded.
The bell rang out, and Monika smiled, holding you close. Yuri and Natsuki seemed oblivious to it, but James smiled happily.
"You did it. You saved them all."