Chapter 6: Learning about Monika.

You awoke to the feeling of someone moving next to you. You slowly opened your eyes to Monika's bright green eyes looking up at you, her smile happy as she gently traced your cheek. She put a finger to her lips, indicating that Natsuki was still asleep, and she slowly crawled out of bed. She guestured for you to follow, and you looked behind you. Natsuki's face was very much so peaceful, and she looked to be in deep sleep. You never noticed, but she must have changed into the pink t-shirt she wore when she came over. You smiled happily as you slowly crawled out of the bed, and followed Monika through a door into another section of the void. You looked at her confused, not remembering this being here.
     "We got up and did some more planning, and didn't want to wake you. So we edited the room a small bit." Her smile was sincere as she hugged you, her arms wrapping around your waist as she held you, laying her head on your chest. You looked down at this woman who's heart you had stolen, without ever meaning to, and for a moment, everything else fell away. You picked her up, hugging her tightly as you pulled her closer. You could hear a soft gasp of surprise, and she clung to you tighter, your shirt feeling a little damp. As you pulled back, you noticed tears in her eyes. Your fingers gently wiped them away, and she smiled softly.
       "I miss them. And when I hugged you, I realized that I didn't mind so much so long as you were here. But now... You have to go. The world has to be reset, which will finalize its separation into a different reality. This place is the only place with an attachment to the computer. I can't leave and remember you. But the other Monika, the one in the world we reset, will get to fall in love with you. I don't know how I feel about that." She sat down, rubbing her eyes as she tried to fight the sadness in her heart. You hadnt yet realized that she wouldn't be coming, and you sat down beside her.
      "Hey, Monika, you know I wouldn't mind helping you. You wanna try to figure out a way?" You asked her, even though you were pretty sure you knew how. She looked at you in shock, the tears having made her eyes very bright, and you rubbed her eyes again, holding her.
      "H-how, {Y/N}? How can we?" Her eyes seemed sad, but you smiled.
      "Open the folder in steam, and let me see it." You said, looking on. For the first time, you got to see how she edited. Her hands made a square, and she opened them slowly, pulling them apart, and a black screen appeared. The computer files opened up, and she went to the steam page. You tapped the game file, and firstrun was there.
      You chuckled as you pointed to her, and said, "See that? Can you put it close to your files? Or merge them? It contains the runs memories and files. You delete that, and it restarts the game." She looked shocked, and she went through, trying to put it into her files codes. It took about 30 minutes, but she got it. Your laugh was happy as you hugged her tight, pulling you close before she leaned up and kissed you. You felt shocked, but your mouth opened up as you kissed her back, slowly pulling the small of her back closer to you. She gave a small moan of surprise, as she deepened the kiss, and you smiled, chuckling into her lips. "Sweetheart, calm down. It's not that big a deal."
    She pulled back and brushed her hair behind her head. Her smile was wide, and she held your hand. Thinking back, you could now taste faint hints of fruit, and her eyes seemed happier with a slight blush.
      "{Y/N}, thank you for that. Now I can join you. Natsuki will be reset as well though, but that's probably for the best. I'd hate for her to.. remember all of that." She smiled and layed her head on your chest, holding your waist. You both layed like that until it was time for you guys to get ready for the reset, with Monika going in and waking Natsuki up.

   "Welp, guys, let's get this started.", You said, hopefully enthusiastically enough for the whole group.

A/N
Ok, so, I figured it wouldn't be bad to give Monika a little bit of lovey time. She needed it. I plan to give each character a little bit of time, simply because I enjoyed each character. But, should all fall to hell, just remember, JUST MONIKA! Haha, but no, seriously, have fun and I hope y'all enjoyed this "filler" chapter. Rest easy!