Not a Chapter - My Euphoria Theory!

so Jin goes back in time to amend the mistakes, so he can save the others. because he does this, he doesn't run over Jungkook, and he saves Yoongi. he goes stops Namjoon from throwing the cigarette that set the petrol station on fire. Jimin does not commit suicide in the bathtub because the other members do not die, and Hoseok looks for Taehyung and stops him from killing his father, and takes this results in Hoseok getting the wound on his hand. because he doesn't kill his father, Taehyung doesn't have to bear the guilt of what he did. the aftermath of Hoseok not stopping Tae is shown in stigma. Jimin is alone in the hospital because Hoseok has left the ward. in the short film Mama, it is shown that Hoseok has Münchausen Syndrome, which is often caused by child neglect. Hobi isn't actually sick, he just convinces himself that he is. he was probably put on the same ward as Jimin for a bit, and in that time they became good friends. because Hobi isn't actually sick, his illness is caused by the neglect he had when he was younger, he can fix his supposed illness and make himself better. once doctors have run test and stuff he can be released, and he is, leaving Jimin all alone. once Hoseok is out of the hospital, he goes and stops Tae from what he is about to do. now that Jimin, is alone, he imagines scenarios with his friends to help him escape his real world in the hospital. he cannot leave because he is actually ill, and cannot change that himself. throughout the eras, Jimin is often held back by something he cannot control of change himself (for example in the BS&T music video where he is tied up and blindfolded). now the reason that Jin can time travel is because he is given a second chance after trading his soul to the evil in BS&T, and is given the power to time travel so maybe he can make this right. however, i'm still unsure how Jimin leaves the hospital.
so there you go! also, sorry for not updating in a while, i'm working on some new stories, so there should be one or two up soon 💕