KSJ {cute} KSJ

The front door opened and closed, and you could hear the muffled sounds of your boyfriend, Jin, hanging his coat and taking off his shoes.

"Jagiyaaaaa", Jin cooed to you as he walked down the corridor. "Yes Jin?", you replied tenderly. He was now in the room, and he was skipping over to where you were sat reading. He lifted you up, and you automatically wrapped your legs around his waist and buried you head into his chest. "I. Love. You.", he said, emphasising each word heavily and placing a kiss on the top of your head with each syllable.
"I love you too", you replied and he swung you around, causing you to giggle.

He set you down on the bed and, realising you were in one of his biggest hoodies, leggings and fluffy socks, squealed in delight. "What?", you asked still giggling.

"Where are you so cute, huh? So cute and small", he said looking down at you. Of course, you were small compared to him, everyone was. You shrugged and began to get off the bed. "Excuse me? Where are you going?", you heard your boyfriend say from behind you.
Imitating his voice you said, " I'm going to get changed so I can go to shops and buy some food for dinner".

"Can we just order takeaway tonight? I want to cuddle", he said, spinning you back around and letting you fall onto the bed. You nodded and watched him walk out the room to go and order the food, and get changed into his pyjamas. You knew you didn't need to tell him what to get you, he knew you well enough. You sighed a contented sigh, and peeled off your leggings, bra (if you wear one) and socks, then snuggled into the duvet in your underwear and Jins hoodie.

You were so comfortable, but you really needed to stretch, and so you arched your body just like a cat. Silently, Jin had entered the room, his bare chest exposed and some comfortable pyjama bottoms on. Not knowing he was there, you began to sing to yourself, belting out the lyrics to your favourite song. It was too much for Jin to take when you grabbed your hairbrush and began to screech into it, and he couldn't help but jump onto the bed and wrap you in his embrace.

"Jagiiii~ you're so cute! I don't know many times I've told you this, but every time I do tell you, it's because you do something utterly adorable", he gushed, holding you at arms length to examine your gorgeous face. As expected, you turned a wonderful shade of scarlet, which only made Jin revel in your cuteness even more. He began to plant soft tender kisses all over you face, and you let your hands wander up and down his back, gently pulling him in.

The kisses turned into one heated kiss, and it was euphoric. You lips worked with each other, your hands rubbing his back and neck slowly, lighting dragging you nails over his bare skin. You fingers were wound in your hair, lightly tugging some strands. When you pulled away, you were both gasping for air, and he was looking at you needily.

"You know, they said the wait for food was going to be about an hour and a half, so...", Jin trailed off, looking at your exposed legs. "So much for being 'cuddling' and being 'cute', you smirked, rolling your eyes.

Well, you worked up your appetite.
________________________________
hihihi SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES I LOST MY PHONE AND HAD TO USE AN IPHONE FOUR AMD I COULDNT UPDATE BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER lol jokes i don't even know what i have just written lmaooo
HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR HAIR ooF

 ________________________________hihihi SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES I LOST MY PHONE AND HAD TO USE AN IPHONE FOUR AMD I COULDNT UPDATE BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER lol jokes i don't even know what i have just written lmaooo HAVE YOU SEEN THE...