JJK {tattoo, part 3} JJK

(your dream)
You were drowning, in cold murky water, your lungs burning as the oxygen you so desperately needed began to run out. Your feet were chained to the sea bed, and salty water stung your eyes. Around you, somewhere in the darkness, a creature was watching you. As your eyes began to close and the last of your breath ran out, the monster lunged. The last thing you saw was the terrifying hybrid of Jeesung and a shark sinking it's teeth into your shoulder.

(ordinary POV)
"Y/N? Y/N? Are you ok?". Although the part of your dream where you got bitten on the shoulder was related to yesterday's trauma, this time the pressure was Jungkook's warm hand shaking you awake. "Oh Y/N, you were crying and whimpering so I woke you up", Jungkook said looking down at you worriedly, a crease in between his brows. "Do you want to talk about it?", he asked softly.

You shook you head, and realised that the salty water that had been stinging your eyes was in fact your own tears. Remembering yesterday's events, you broke out in a fresh set of tears, only to have Jungkook pull you close to his chest and stroke your hair. Even though you were scarred from yesterday's happenings -and you probably would be forever- you couldn't help but deny that it felt so right to be in his arms and have him care for you like this.

As you clung onto his t shirt , he explained to you that he had called your mother using her number from  the yellow pages to let her know where you were, and that she said that it was fine for you to stay for a few more nights. You were grateful of this, because you didn't know how you were going to make it through the next couple of nights alone, but you had no idea what Kook had said to your mum to make her let you stay. Usually you had a strict curfew, and any boys had to be approved by her.

Pushing these thoughts aside, you focused on composing yourself, and did this by making the rhythm of your breath match Jungkook's. Finally, you pulled out of his embrace. Looking up at him, you saw the concern in his warm brown eyes, and in your heart something clicked. You knew. But you didn't want to say anything in this perfect moment, as to not ruin it. Your heart was fluttering and your stomach was somersaulting. You were in ecstasy, and by the way Jungkook was looking at you, he was too.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, just in each other's arms and lost in each other's eyes. You thought it was ironic how tragedy could bring ecstasy, but chose not to comment on it, as the pain of yesterday was still fresh, and something you didn't want lingering around you. Slowly but all at once, Kook leaned down towards your face, and after you giving him a small nod, pressed his lips onto yours.
It was a beautiful kiss, endearing and innocent. Although it only lasted a few seconds, the both of you knew it was enough. When Jungkook pulled away you could see the smile in his twinkling eyes.

"My first", he breathed, a little shyly, interlocking your fingers. "Me too, Leesung tried to take, but I didn't give. I'm happy it was you", you replied. Kookie kissed your hands and said: "I can't think of anyone better".  You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed contentedly. "You are mine now, you know that right?" Jungkook asked, and you chuckled a little before saying yes.

"Right then, seeing as your mine, we better get you changed", he said as he peeled you off him and walked over to his wardrobe. He opened it up and pulled out one of his hoodies, and chucked it over to you. Your eyes widened in disbelief. It was his favourite hoodie, you knew this as he was constantly teased by his friends for wearing it all the time. You felt honoured to be given this on just the first day of dating, and new that you must already be really special to him. He also handed you a pair of his old, too small and also clean boxers, which made you blush a little, but you were over the moon with his gentlemanly actions nonetheless.

"I chose your clothes, so you can choose mine", he said smirking, making his way back over to his bed. You stood up and slowly walked towards his wardrobe. You were surprised at how many clothes there were, and showed this by gasping a little, which made Kook chuckle. Keeping in mind how much you loved his tattoos, you selected a plain black t shirt to show off his arms, and some casual black jogging bottoms.

"I take it you wanna stay at my house today then?", Jungkook chuckled as he smiled at you, then led you into the bathroom to show you how the shower worked. After doing so, he left the bathroom to go to the downstairs shower room and start on breakfast.

Once he had left and you had shut the door, you turned on the shower and stepped under it's warm rain. It felt so good to try and wash away as much as you could of yesterday's pain from your mind, along with the actually dirt on your body. You quickly scanned the products lined up along the shelf of the shower, and found that there was nothing like you would usually use. You settled for some body wash in a black and red container, which actually smelt amazing. You scrubbed your body, trying as best of you could to ignore the purple bruise blossoming on your shoulder. Next, you washed your hair, and to your surprise, the shampoo and conditioner left your hair feeling as soft and shiny as ever. All in all, the shower wasn't too bad.

You shut the shower off, and wrapped yourself in one of the fluffiest towels you have ever seen, then began to search for a hairdryer, to no avail. Still in your towel, you ventured into the bedroom, just as Jungkook rounded the corner. You both began to blush, and you managed to stutter, "Kookie, do you have a hairdryer I could use, please". He nodded, and passed you it, not meeting your eyes, still blushing. It was so cute how he acted, not at all like a "typical badboy" when it came down to his girlfriend.

You hurried back into the bathroom and quickly shut the door, and slid to the ground. You were overjoyed with the fact that you were now his. As the hairdryer blasted your hair, you began to sing, and when your hair was dry you forgot yourself and continued to sing as you got ready.

You sprayed some of his deodorant on, as you didn't want to be all sweaty and smelly. After putting in the clothes to find that: a- the boxers actually fitted really well considering the difference in your frames and where actually much more comfortable, and b- the jumper you had been given was extremely oversized, and came down to just past your knees. 

The last thing you did was spritz some of his aftershave on you, as you had always wanted to smell it properly and straight from the bottle, and your nostrils were not disappointed.

Still singing, you walked i to the bedroom once more, this time "fully dressed". You could see that he had made breakfast, and it was on the bed in two trays. You stopped singing as you began to smile at all this effort Jungkook had gone to, and set tentatively on the bed, noticing the Kook was on the sofa next to his bed playing video games.

Noticing you, he stood up and wrapped his arms around you, then lightly kissed the top of your hair. You looked your arms around his waist, and hugged him back with just as much endearment "Shall we?", Kookie mumbled into your hair, and you nodded against his chest. He gently picked you and and plopped you into the bed, and then crawled over you to his own side of the bed.

For breakfast you had a bacon and egg sandwich, and on the bed side table was a glass of orange juice and a coffee/tea.

Once you had finished, you took his left hand in yours, and pulled it over to you, so that you could study his tattoos. When you looked at them up close, they were even more beautiful. As you were 17, it was actually illegal for Jungkook to have tattoos, but as he did them himself in an immaculate and clean environment, nothing really happened about it.

"You really do like them then, huh Y/N?", Kook said smirking. You nodded, then released his hand shyly, only to have it taken back into his almost immediately. As you had both finished breakfast, Jungkook suggested that you watched films all day, seeing as you had nothing better to do. And, you just wanted to spend the day with him.
________________________________
there is going to be a part 4 haha. i know that this one sucks, sorry :(
england is playing tonight, and my brother is so hyped lol, since south korea are out