JJK {tattoo, part 1} JJK

It was so typical, wasn't it? The quiet, unnoticed girl catches the badboy's eye, and he does everything in his power to get her. Well, you were said girl, and Jeon Jungkook was said boy.

You didn't really mind that he had an interest in you. In fact, you loved the fact that he had an interest in you. What you didn't like however, was the hate you received because he liked you in that way. Girls shot you with glares all day and hissed mean comments about you behind your back, all because of jealousy.
Jungkook was the school badboy. Of course, his little group of seven were all the badboys, but he was the badboy. He would get into fights, earn himself at least two detentions every day and would often ditch classes.
He was a badboy alright, but he never, ever hurt someone who didn't deserve it, and he would most definitely not hit a girl. In fact, he stayed away from girls entirely. Well, until he met you.

Even his clothes gave off a 'badboy' impression. He was always wearing black. Black ripped jeans, black t-shirts, black hoodies, black denim jackets, black leather jackets, black beanies, black caps, black timberland boots. Occasionally, he dappled with the colour yellow, which did him endless favours, like complimenting his gorgeous skin tone and showing off the brightness of his teeth. His ears were pierced many times, but the excessive amount of piercings did not make him seem girly, but added to his overwhelming sense of masculinity.

All the girls loved his sense of fashion, from the air headed , giggling divas to the girls who helped out in the library to the 80's retro girls. Every girl was head over heels for Jungkook, and there was one thing that they especially loved about him. There was one thing that made them physically drool as he walked down the corridor with his short sleeved t-shirt on and whatever type of jacket he was wearing slung carelessly over his shoulder.

And that was his tattoos.

He had a full sleeve on both arms, and to tell the truth, you thought they looked amazing. The intricacy and the stunning accuracy of each piece of art on his arms quite literally took your breath away. The chinese dragon that had its tail curled around his left pointer finger and that had its head on his bicep was by far your favourite.

It was widely known that Jungkook designed and actually tattooed his art onto himself, even on his left arm. You thought it was just amazing how Jungkook was able to pour all his thoughts and emotions into the pictures that decorated himself, and how he had taught himself to become ambidextrous so that his creativity was untainted when it come down to the final piece.

Even though you would never admit it to anyone, you knew that you had fallen for this boy. On the other hand, Jungkook let everyone know that he had a thing for you. It hadn't started suddenly, that's for sure. Over the first three months of the year, Jungkook had been observing you, although not in a creepy way, he was genuinely interested in you.

The first sign that made him realise that he didn't just have a crush on you, and that he actually loved you was that you were quiet, but you had the ability to stand up for yourself. You didn't pretend that you needed a man to fight your fights for you. He liked that. Jungkook noticed this when you were in maths together, and someone had taken your homework. You calmly told your teacher what had happened, but she wouldn't listen to your honest story, and gave you a detention. Someone had started to argue with the teacher on your behalf, but you shut them down, saying that it was your argument, not theirs. The teacher said that it wasn't an argument, it was a teacher using her authority, but you disagreed openly with her and started to argue back, dropping your honourifics, which led to her sending you out of the class. All the while this scene had played out, Jungkook had been watching you in awe from the back of the classroom. He began to be really disruptive so that he could be sent out and stand outside with you.

"Jeon Jungkook! Out! Now!", you had heard your teacher yell, and soon there he was stood next to you. It was silent for a few seconds, but it was really that awkward. "Well, if you're not going to talk, I may as well", you had said, turning your head to look at him, "I'm Y/N, and I really do love your tattoos". Your remark had caused him to chuckle, and the sound was beautiful. You could feel your heart fluttering, and you were struggling to keep a blush from tainting your cheeks. "Hi, Y/N. I'm Jungkook, and I love my tattoos too, they're almost as pretty as you", Jungkook had replied. To be honest, Jungkook was surprised that you had been so forthright with him, most girls that attempted conversation with him were either terrified, or a stuttering mess, or an awful flirt. But not you. At least, not on the outside. And he liked that.

After that little introduction and the detention you later shared together, Jungkook had decided that he loved you. And that was that. If he overheard anyone talking about trying to approach you or hit on you, he would either stare them down or simply walk up to them and say: "Don't touch Y/N. She's mine". Of course, everyone listened to him, they knew well enough he wouldn't hesitate to beat them up if they so much as looked at you for longer for five seconds.

You and Jungkook hadn't talked much after your first encounter, but you sensed something was going on when all the girls and a few boys glared at you as walked through school. You sensed that something was going on when you could feel Jungkook's eyes on you in maths, and when he hurriedly looked down when you turned around. You sensed something was going on when he approached you one day.
________________________________
what's up i am bleeding out of my vagina and i have just eaten two litres of vanilla ice cream and i am about to make some sesame ramen
DON'T COME FOR ME ABOUT THE PICTURE I KNOW ITS BAD AND ALSO UNFINISHED BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE A TATTOO EDIT SO HERE WE ARE.
hopefully by the end of this story it will be finished so you can see it progress. i know it's shit, but nEvErMinD.