KSJ {eatjin} KSJ

You were in the kitchen with Jin, preparing a huge amount of food for an EatJin. Your boyfriend of two years was finally going to properly introduce you to ARMY, and to say the least, you were nervous. Of course, everyone had speculations about you, but now everyone was going to know who you were.
Jin could sense your worry, and came up behind you, resting his head on your shoulder, his hands clutching your waist.

"I know you're nervous, Princess, but I promise you it'll be fine. If they don't like you, which is completely absurd, they're not true ARMY", he whispered gently in your ear, planting a kiss on your jawline.

"Ok, if you say so", you replied, turning into him, giving him a tight hug. You breathed in his scent - clean washing and aftershave. After a while of you holding each other, he said, "Right then, shall we start?". You nodded slightly, and moved the food from the kitchen side to the coffee table in the lounge.

As soon as Jin went live, people were asking about you. Jin introduced you as his girlfriend, and you gave a small wave and a shy smile. The comments section absolutely blew up.
The comments were so kind and lovely, things like, "Wow, Jin, she's so pretty, make sure you treat her well, or ARMY will be sad", "You're so lucky to have her, she is so cute and sweet" and "We're so proud of you Y/N! Thanks for making our Jin happy!".

He smiled at you knowingly, and pulled you closer to him. "Lets eat, baby", Jin said, and so you did. As you began to eat, Jin started cracking his jokes, and you rolled your eyes and looked at the camera, shaking your head. "Isn't it funny how he thinks he's funny?", you said, and then pinched his cheeks, giggling at his pout. "I have a better joke", you said to the fans, and winked.

"Hey Jin, do you know why you should call me Dumbledore?", you asked him mischievously. He shook his head, signalling for you to say the punchline. "Because I'm the headmaster", you said with a straight face, tucking back into your food.

After a few seconds, the penny dropped, and Jin choked on his dumpling. "Y/N-ah'! We're live!", he said covering his face with his fingers. You started laughing hysterically, and Jin had to stop your raucous laughter with a kiss. Once you had calmed down, you went to fetch a drink and some desert for you and Jin. "She's not wrong, though", he said to the camera whilst you were out of the room, smirking.

He continued to talk: "You guys, I really love Y/N, I hope you love her too. Sometimes is really hard for me doing what I do, but she's always been there for me, and she always helps me calm down and relax. I don't want any one of you being mean to her, or saying rude things, ok? She's human too, and it would break her heart if you guys were being horrible to her. Please, love her like I do. Actually, not like I do, because she's mine, but you get what I mean", he rounded off, his windscreen wiper laugh echoing around the room.

You entered with the drinks and desert, and for the rest of the live, you guys just talked about anything and everything, cracked jokes and cuddled, whilst ARMY screeched at their phones at home because the two of you were so cute.

Later that night when all the dishes had been washed, and you were both laying in bed, Jin turned to you and said, "Y/N they really love you. And I love you too. I told you there was nothing to worry about, you silly goose".  You chuckled, and turned to hug him. "I love you too Jin. Goodnight", you said with a contented sigh, and fell asleep.

The next day whilst Jin was out at dance practice, you watched the live back, and you started crying when you got to his little speech about you. It was so cute, and it made your heart flutter that was looking out for you and expressing his love for you to all his fans.

________________________________
1k GUYS WHAT THE HELL!?! i so happy you like it :) anyway, sorry this one is short, i'm sosososo busy, it's unreal. i've been stu{dying} so much 🤧. anyway, here's an imagine for our one and only, Mr.Worldwide Handsome. hope you enjoyed 💞