JHS {me not mickey} JHS

@-JustJungkookThings-

You were just adding the final touches to the beautiful hairstyle you had given to Mickey, your boyfriends dog, when Hoseok arrived home. As you slid the small, glittery clips into the dogs hair, he walked into the living room where you were sat cross legged on the sofa, leaning over the small dog. Hobi giggled at your cute actions, and shook his head, saying "Really Y/N, I'm not sure if he likes this torture".

"Of course he does, otherwise he would have run away by now", you responded whilst receiving a tender kiss on the head. "You know Hobi, I think he's more of a glamour puss then Jin". Your remark caused Hoseok to laugh, which in turn made you laugh. "Don't let Jin hear you say that", he said as he walked out the room to go and get changed.

He walked back into the room wearing grey jogging bottoms, a black t-shirt that showed off his muscles, and a black beanie, but even that didn't distract you from your self-assigned task of putting a bun into Mickey's hair. "Y/N, how do you feel about getting a pizza tonight?", Hobi asked, plonking himself down onto the sofa. "Y/N?", he asked again, this time a little louder and sharper. "Hmmm? Oh yeah.... Sure", you replied in a distant voice. "Do you even know what I asked you?", Hoseok asked, but when he didn't get a reply, he walked out of the room.

When he returned, he was carrying a drink for himself, you were still huddled over Mickey, this time putting the long hair on top of his head into little plaits. You tied each one with a tiny elastic band, but when you had finished tying the last one, you realised he looked absolutely ridiculous, and so you proceeded to untie his hair. "Y/N, did you hear me? I was talking about how Jimin fell over today whilst he was carrying Tae. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen".

"Oh, sorry Hobi, I must've blocked out the sound of you because I was concentrating so hard", you said, still gazing down at the small brown and white head that was on your lap. "Please can you finish fiddling with the dogs hair after I've told you about my day", Hoseok whined, giving you the puppy dog eyes. "Just lost me finis-", you began, but got cut off when Hobi huffed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. You looked up at him, slightly hurt, but then realised that it was in fact him, not you that should be upset.

All Hobi had been trying to do was tell you about his day, but instead you had been messing around with Mickey, and not paying attention to your boyfriend. You liften the dog out of your lap and set him down, then climbed onto the sofa where Hoseok was sat, scrolling through his phone. All the while you had been moving, he had not looked up, and you were quite worried that had really upset him. In all fairness, you would've been upset if he had done the same to you.

"Hobi?", you said softly, trying to catch his attention, but receiving none of it. "Hoseok?", you said again, but a little bit quieter, because now you were becoming quite upset about the way you had been this evening. "I'm going to make a drink", you said, beginning to stand up, but Hobi caught your hand and pulled you onto his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around you, and rested his head on top of yours.

"I'm sorry for not paying attention to you, and for not listening to you. I should've realised that I was being rude, I'm so sorry", you mumbled into his chest, and you felt him sigh underneath you. "I know you didn't mean to ignore me on purpose flower, but it does get a little bit frustrating sometimes. And I'm sorry for reacting like that. Just sometimes, I want your attention on me, not Mickey", came Hobi's reply, and he squeezed you a little bit tighter.

You lifted your head up and planted a soft kiss on Hoseok's lips, and then did it again before getting off of him to grab your phone. "Now about that pizza order..." you said, and Hobi began to chuckle. "Why was the only thing you actually heard me say about food, Y/N?", he said, shaking his head and chuckling. "Oh! I didn't realise what you were wearing. You look good", you said smirking, knowing that he would relish the compliment. You began to poke his toned stomach, and mocked anger when you said: "Why won't it move?".

The smile had returned to your boyfriends face, and you were now content.

________________________________
hello! completed my third request! @-JustJungkookThings- sorry if it was not what you wanted, i tried my best 💘 WHO ELSE LOVES IT WHEN HIS EARS TO THE LITTLE FOLDY THING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ITISJUSTTHECUTESTTHINHEVERICANTBREATHEOMHMYGODOHMYGOD.
also, i am a tad bit angry at the american news channel that decided to use the video of Hobi to say how "dangerous" the In My Feels Challenge is. first of all, why don't you use a video that shows how dangerous the challenge can be if not done correctly, LIKE THE ONE WHERE A GIRL IS LITERALLY RUN OVER?! secondly, this is AMERICAN news, so why don't you use a video that was shot in AMERICA, not in you know, KOREA. thirdly, the video has quite clearly been shot in an abandoned car park, which is the least dangerous place to do the challenge!! anyway, his take on the challenge was amazing, and showed all the other people out there how to really do it.
also, i'm going on holiday on friday, so as of friday, I'm on a two week hiatus, i'm really sorry, but i'll update as soon as i'm back 💞💞
here, have some pictures of Mickey:

 also, i'm going on holiday on friday, so as of friday, I'm on a two week hiatus, i'm really sorry, but i'll update as soon as i'm back 💞💞here, have some pictures of Mickey: