JJK {tattoo, part 2} JJK

You were stood outside your locker when Jungkook approached you. He was smiling widely at you, and had got your attention by calling your name cheerily. You could already tell that the people in the same corridor as you were watching this scene unfold with baited breath, keen to see what was happening. Several girls and boys looked like they were on the brink of tears, just because Jungkook had spoken to you.

"Oh, hi Jungkook", you said, giving him a brief smile, taking your books from your locker and trying to put them in your books. You were struggling, as the books were quite heavy, and upon seeing this Jungkook said: "Here, let me help you, Y/N". He held your bag open, and he did so your fingers brushed up against each other. You heard yourself take in a sharp breath, and mentally cursed yourself, and began to bite your lip. Jungkook had noticed your gasp and the lip biting, and he also noticed the cute blush across your cheeks.

"Thank you", you said, a little flustered but trying not to let it show. "You're so very welcome, and please call me Kookie", he said warmly, looking directly at you. This caused you to giggle, the name Kookie wasn't very... 'badboy'.

"I know it doesn't match my appearance, but it's what all my friends and family call me", he said, glancing at you whilst rubbing the back of his neck. He offered out his arm to you, and said "Shall we go to maths?". The people around you who were on the brink of tears were now crying, and those who weren't crying were giving you looks that could kill.

Cautiously, you took his arm, and began to walk down the corridor. As you only had a light grip on his arm, Jungkook, or Kookie as you were now to call him, could easily steer you, so he pulled you closer to him and linked your arms together tighter.

Your heart was beating nineteen to the dozen, and your breath was becoming rapid. He smelt amazing, like aftershave, boot polish and tattoo ink, with an after scent of hairspray. (THIS COMBINATION SOUNDS GROSS BUT IT IS NOT I  P•R•O•M•I•S•E  YOU). He noticed your uneven breathing and stopped walking, turning you to face him. His hands were now in your shoulders, and he was peering at you looking concerned. "Are you feeling ok, Y/N? Your breathing has become a bit peculiar and you are very warm", he said whilst feeling your forehead. This almost sent you over the edge.

His skin on your skin was a feeling that you absolutely loved, and the concern in his voice and eyes screamed boyfriend to you. You just about managed to keep your voice steady as you said that you were fine and that you should continue on to maths. After giving you one final sweep with his eyes, he nodded slightly and linked arms with you again.

As usual, all through the lesson you could feel his eyes burning into the back of your head, and you could hear his best friend, Taehyung, constantly saying things like 'Jungkookie, just tell her" and 'I saw the two of you earlier, you are basically married'. The end of your lesson come around, and you were just about to exit the door, when you heard Jungkook call your name. "Meet outside of school, I've got something to tell you", was what he said to you and you nodded, grinning from ear to ear.

Were your hopes going to come true?

Next you had English, so you were making your way over to the English block. The corridors were quite empty, and suddenly it was just you. You heard slow footsteps behind you, and began to walk a little bit faster, not wanting to turn around. The footsteps picked up their pace to match yours. You were actually quite scared now, and called out, "Just leave me alone, please".

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️)
That was when a rough pair of hands grabbed you and slammed you into the brick wall. "I don't think so, Princess", said your captor. It was none other than Leesung, your ex. He had been violent in your relationship, and he had tried to force you into doing things you didn't want to do. His hands began to snake up your legs, and you tried to wriggle free but you couldn't. His fingers reached your pants and began to touch you, whilst simultaneously biting your shoulder as he felt himself get hard. Tears were rolling down your face, and you were weakly trying to push him away with your knees, but to no avail. One of his hands was pressed over your mouth so that you couldn't scream, and the other was pushing you onto the wall.

You felt sick, and wanted to pass out, and then suddenly Leesung let go of you.
You slumped down the wall, sobbing softly, and watched as Leesung tried to get around the figure that was striding down the corridor to where he stood. "You fucking monster. You evil piece of shit. Don't you ever touch Y/N ever again". It was Jungkook. He had Leesung by his collar, and was speaking quietly, but the anger that was in his voice was pure and raw.

He did not need to shout to convey his feelings. With each sentence, he punched Leesung hard in the stomach, making him double over and cough. "You know, with what you have just done to her, I should hospitalise you. But I don't want her to see that, and I'm sure as fuck that the police wouldn't like that, and I need to talk to them about what you have done to her, and they don't need to deal with someone who can not control their temper as well as you". He spat the last word like venom, then pushed Leesung away, and he stumbled down the corridor.

Jungkook ran over to you and picked you up in his arms, and began to carry you out of the school and down the streets. You were too traumatised to do anything but cling on to Jungkook, but you felt safe because he was giving you a soothing running commentary, and from that you knew that you were going to his house, and that he was going to phone the school to say that you had gone home sick, and that his parents were not at home all this week so you could crash at his if you wanted to, and that he was going to sort this out, and that you were safe with him now.

Eventually this constant stream of gentle words lulled you to sleep, and Jungkook couldn't help but smile sadly at you, and gently kiss the top of your forehead. When you reached his house, he tucked you into his bed and turned to leave. You sensed him getting up, about to go, and shook your head frantically, calling his name and begging him to stay. "Shh shh Y/N, it's ok, I'm here now", he said as he took off his school trousers and got into bed with you. His heart flipped over when you snuggled into him, but sunk when he noticed that you were crying again.

He wrapped his arms around you, bringing him closer to him if that was possible, and he stroked your hair and sang you a lullaby until you fell asleep.
________________________________
well, i have not actually done anything to improve my edit so 🤷‍♀️ i'll just get ones off the internet. anyway, there will be a part three, just be patient my beautiful flumplets. anyway, how has your week been going so far? if you want to rant, you can rant to me, if you want to complain, you can complain to me, if you want to celebrate, then celebrate with me ✨✨ i have had the shittiest week, and everything has been going bad. i'm really worried about my brother and my mum is having a go at me because i am moving in with my dad :( i feel kind of bad for saying this, but i do have a favourite parent, and that is definitely my dad. bless up dad 💕💕 yesterday i had to explain to yet another person that no i am not chinese, and no not everyone in asia looks the same. it actually really upsets me to be honest. it is not my fault am i not white, and it is not a fault that i am not  white. india is in asia, and indians do not look like the japanese, so no, not everyone in asia looks the same. also, facial features do exist in asia, so that differentiates people quite a lot. sigh. to be honest with you all, i actually went home yesterday and clung into my dad as i cried like a baby haha. i have no idea how he puts up with me, put he does so big up him. i like talking to my dad because he usually speaks korean to me and it makes me feel like i escape my usual world when he does. half the time i don't fully understand what he's saying because i was a bad girl and didn't listen very well when he tried to teach me, but i understand the majority of what he says. ANYWAY I LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/EVENING/NIGHT WHEREVER YOU COME FROM.
ps: if you wouldn't mind, comment where you are from, i am curious.