KNJ {coffee shop} KNJ

It was a grey day, rain was pouring and clouds filled the sky. You and your boyfriend Namjoon decided that you should go out, and make the day bright, even if the weather was out to get you. You had dressed up in big rain coats, and matching beanies.

As you were going to open the front door, you saw Namjoon looking at you with a pout on his face. "What's wrong, baby?", you asked facing him. "I want a kiss", he replied, still pouting.
You giggled and pecked his lips. However, instead of it being a short, sweet peck on the lips, Joon deepened the kiss, snaking his hands around your waist. You could feel yourself melting into the kiss, he always had this effect on you. His plump lips worked perfectly against yours, and you couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

You still wanted to go out though, and so you broke away from your boyfriend, and rested your forehead against his. "Joonie, you promised we could go out today, let's go", you whined, doing slight aegyo, which made his heart explode. "Ok, sweetie", he said, and intertwined your fingers.

The two of you wandered down the Seoul streets, with your head on his shoulder, holding hands and talking about everything and anything. The moment was perfect. Suddenly, it began to rain harder, and a boom of thunder resonated throughout the city. Streetlights flicked on, because the heavy sheets of rain made it difficult to see.

Joon tried to talk to you, but you couldn't hear him over the sound of the rain and thunder. He realised, grabbed your hand and began to run. After about three minutes, he pulled you into a warm coffee shop. It was comforting and lulling, with a fire crackling away in the hearth, and a low murmur of quiet chatter. Instead of the rain ruining your date, it made it better.
You peeled off your coat, and sunk into one of the brown leather sofas, right next to the fire. There were blankets in a box next to the sofa, so you grabbed two, and wrapped one around yourself after discreetly taking off your shoes so you could sit crossed legged on the sofa. Namjoon has gone to order your drinks, and so you sat peacefully for a few minutes, drying out by the fire.

Joon returned with your drinks and cake, smiling at you with the biggest grin on his face. "What?", you asked him, confused by his smile. His dimples were out, and it was taking all your willpower not to spring up and and kiss them. "You just look so cute, Y/N. What did I do to deserve you, huh?", he said, handing you a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"But Joon, what did I do to deserve you?", you said, glancing across to him with wide eyes. "You're just you, Y/N, that's enough".
He had done exactly the same as you: taken his shoes off and sitting crossed legged on the sofa. Whilst you ate and drank, you sat and chitter-chattered about everything and anything. Once you had finished, you scooted over to Namjoon, and he pulled you onto his lap. Your head rested on his shoulder, his lips by your ear.

"I love you Y/N. I truly love you, and I think the world of you and I can't explain how happy you make me feel. I love you", he whispered silkily into your ear causing you to shiver.
"I love you too, Joonie. More than my words can explain", you said back, pressing your lips against his.

It was perfect.

________________________________
short n sweet. anyway BTS ARE COMING TO LONDON I'M CRYING BUT YOU KNOW MY BROKE MEDICAL STUDENT ASS CAN'T AFFORD TICKETS AND MY BITCH ASS STEPDAD SAID HE WON'T LEND ME MONEY. HOPEFULLY MY GRANDPARENTS WILL HELP ME OUT. AND JIMIN'S LIVE GOT A BILLION LIKES SHICKCJAKXOCJ I LOVE MY LITTLE MOCHI ANGEL SO MUCH. and thank you guys so much for 500 reads! wtf?!?!?! love you alllll.