important, please read

i'm really sorry guys, but after a long while of thinking i had decided to close this book. it's been a really difficult decision for me to make as i love to write and i love to hear that you guys are enjoying my stories, but i simply do not have enough time anymore. i'm so sorry to everyone who requested but i didn't get around to doing the stories. i hope you don't mind too much. this has honestly been a really hard choice, but it's not fair on you guys to be told by me that i am going to continue this book and then not update, so i'm going to close this book. of course i still stan bts, me closing this book doesn't mean i don't stan them anymore, or that i don't love them any less, it's genuinely just the fact that i don't have time to write anymore, and that is quite upsetting to me in itself. i used wattpad as a platform to share my stories with people from all around the world, and for me to not have time to do that anymore hurts me a bit, but like i said, it's not fair in you guys for me to tell you that i'm going to update and then don't. i hope you understand, and i am so so so grateful for everyone who has read this book and voted for it, it honestly mines a lot. this is really quite painful for me to write and i'm genuinely upset that this book cannot continue.
so, for the last time, bye bye my little chicken nugget flumplet family, i love you all so much 💞