KTH {killing me softly - unfinished drabble} KTH

It was interesting, the way you thought. Rationally, emotionless and matter of fact. What would happen, would happen, and there was no point trying to change the course of the future if you knew you couldn't. After the initial thought process was complete, you would then think with your heart and not your head. And even when the emotions did kick in, you never really let them show through. The only person who made you think with your heart first, and not with your head, was Kim Taehyung.

He had this uncanny ability to light up your day and make your heart swell, and he could do one thing that no one could ever do. He could make you laugh. And because of his effects on you, you didn't hesitate to become his girlfriend/boyfriend when he asked you. Even though he was from the rival gang.

That was the second time you had thought with your heart instead of your head, and the first was when you had met him for the very first time and then decided to meet him frequently after that.

When you met him you felt special, not just another ruthless gang member with money on their mind. And when you continued to meet him, you still felt special. You were you with him. No more pretences of a cold killer when you were together. No more talks of guns, heists or murders. No more of the life that you so desperately wanted to escape, but never tried to, as your way of thinking had convinced you that there was no way out of this downwards spiral of crime and death.

On this particular evening you had gone out to meet Taehyung, your gang believe g that you were under the alibi of "just going to do some food shopping, I might be a while as the traffic is bad and I am also going to buy some new clothes". Of course, that was all lies, spun to deceive and silence the members of your gang. But you didn't care if they found out.

________________________________
i never finished this little drabble thingy and it was constantly at the back of my mind so i decided to publish it. it's kind of sad that this is probably going to be the last story thing i give to you guys. if you want, you can take it and make your own story or series with it, or just finish it off. if you do, please give me credit 💓💓