제12장: I told you to stop, did I?

Y/N's POV

Now Jungkook and I will be going on our "date" just the two of us.

"Y/N-ah...my wife, we're here," Jungkook said and I opened my eyes "Woah... Daebak" I said and he smiled.

We got off in his car and he took our bags and went to our room.

When I opened the door "Oh gosh!!! It's so simple and I like it!!" I said in excitement

"Hahaha you're so funny" jungkook said while back-hugging me

(A/N: so yeah, you can see that I didn't add a chapter when all the gangs will fight, don't worry I think I'll add it when it's chapter 25 to 30 or 20 to 25)

"But, let's eat first before we swim," I said and he nodded. While eating we're talking about random stuffs
"Jungkook-ah, I'm done," I said and he smiled "Wait me jagi please?" "Ne"

A few minutes later he said "I'm done jagi, let's change our clothes" he said and I grab my two pieces and went inside the Comfort room

When I'm already done I opened the door and saw a shirtless jungkook "don't worry jagi, it's not my first time to see you shirtless" I said and he chuckled "I know right" then he kiss me lightly.

"So let's go?" "Sure" then we closed the door and locked it and we went to our way.

When I saw the pool I can't help but to smile. And everybody was looking at me especially the boys.

So I feel uncomfortable.

"Jagi, can you change? I'll wait for you" Jungkook said and i nodded

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Jagi can you change? I'll wait for you" I said and she nodded and goes back to our room.

F*ck! I'm going to kill those men's bodies until they die!!! They have no right to look at my wife!!

Then she came back wearing a one-piece but with short

"Good, let's go, "I said and I held her hands she looked at me and smile.

When we are close to the pool she was about to jump but I grabbed her waist and carried her in a bridal style

"Yah! Jungkook!! Put me down!" She said while punching my chest "Oh baby, it's not safe" I said and she rolled her eyes.

Then when I jumped on the pool she hugged me tight "j-jagi it's so cold" she said and I chuckled "Okay, then I'll hug you" I said "yah no, I can do it" she said and tried to get away from me but failed.