제16장: You're in trouble now

JUNGKOOK's POV

So after the incident Y/N and his dad are now safe, but there's a problem that I can't say...

The really reason why her dad is in accident was because of the GOT7 gangs and you know who is the leader?

Her mom....

I hope she didn't know everything about her mom, because it may cause her to hide, I don't want to see my wife weak, i want to see her smiling everyday.

And of course if she knew it, I will never ever again see her, because her mom can control her feelings. I don't know how but i will do anything to protect my wife.

"Jagiya~ your brothers are here " I said and she slowly walked downstairs and then she hugged them

"Where's appa?" "He's okay now but he needs to rest" jin-hyung said "jungkook ah! I have to tell you something this is important" jin-hyung said and i walked through his place "what hyung?"

"Y/N doesn't know the true cause of our dad's accident, so don't let her know that or else we will never see her" He said "but why not?"

"Because, She really loves our mom at first but then it changed,our mom used to be a bad influence to our family so she decided to take care of my sister but i didn't let her so she started to left us and build her own gangs, and those gangs made our dad in trouble" Jin hyung explained and i nodded

"So if she saw her mom again...."
"Yes, our mom can control her and remind you, if our mom suprisingly came here don't let Y/N look into her eyes, I won't tell the reason but please do what i said jungkook" Jin hyung said and i nodded.

"Jungkook-ah!~"Y/N said while going to my arms "what is it baby?" I asked her and she smiled "I want to go out" she said and i nodded "okay, then washed yourself first then we will go out" i said and she kissed me on my forehead

"Thank you oppa!" She run upstairs and we chuckled by her actions

"Jungkook" jin hyung said and i looked at him

"Yes hyung?"

"We will coming with you"Jin hyung said and i nodded. Then taehyung and namjoon oppa looked tapped my shoulder

"Y/N is in trouble" Namjoon hyung said and my eyes widened "HOW!?" Then they laughed "namjoon! Taehyung! Don't mess with him!" jin hyung said and they stopped laughing.

"Mianhae"

"It's okay hyungs" I said

(Time skipped 10:03am)

Y/N's POV

"Jagiya~ let's go there" I said while pointing at the candy store "seriously jagiya?, we should go home now...we have a meeting okay?" Jungkook said and I give him a sad smile "okay"

Then we walk towards his car "jin oppa" i said and he looked at me "what is it sis?" He asked me "I-I need to pee" I said and he rolled his eyes

"Okay I'm coming with you" jin said and i nodded. I walk towards the cr and pee while jin oppa was waiting outside.

AUTHOR's POV

"Where is that woman?!?" He asked irritated while looking at his watch "hyung where is she?" Taehyung asked jin "I don't know i think she's having a girl thing you know?"

"But it's already 11:03! It's impossible" jungkook said and jin glared at him "call me hyung pabo!"

"Okay stop it! I'll just enter the girls CR" namjoon said as he walk inside the girls cr "Y/N! YN!" He yelled but no one's answering untill he saw a piece of slipper beside the door "wait, this is Y/N's slippers" namjoon said and looked at the window of the CR...