제30장: Don't tease the fuck out of me, y/n

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Y/N-ah~ wake up" I said as I tapped her slowly "hmm?"
"your parents are here" I said

"I'm sleepy" She said and turned around "aish this sleeping--" "what did you say?" she asked me and I just looked at her.

pregnant womans are scary

"N-nothing..."I said but she sat beside me and glared ag me "Okay...okay...I said your parents are here"

"no, that's not your an--"

"I said were going to the jeju island you okay now!?" I asked her and she just looked at me "seriously?"

she stands up and went to inside the bathroom to wash up. I just smiled at her cuteness.

I love teasing her.

"jungkook!" seok jin hyung shouted "yes hyung?" i asked him while walking out of the room "where's Y/N? were leaving now" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"hyung she's taking a bat--"

"But i'm done now...let's go" she said and she walked pass me by the way.

~*~
[time skipping]

"Oppa, are we there yet?" she asked namjoon hyung and I just looked at her. I think I'm jealous...

"hmm...Not yet baby girl" He said and my eyes widened I grabbed Y/N's waist and pulled her closer to me.

"are you happy that he called you 'baby girl'?" I asked her and she nodded "what's wrong? he's my brothe--"

"don't talk to me then" I said and pushed her a little.

Y/N's POV

"don't talk to me then"he said and pushed me a little. i love teasing him he's cute though

Meanwhile....

"Jungkook" I said but he didn't looked at me "Jeon jungkook" I said again but he's just busy looking outside the window.

"DADDY JUNGKOOK!" I yelled and he looked at me and covered my mouth "SHHH!! They're sleeping!" Jungkook said "but I heard it" jimin oppa said

"duh! because you're driving" I said and he chuckled.

"what do you want?" jungkook asked me "nothing, jus--" "stop"

he 'shushed' me and looked away again. Aish! this boy...

"Jungkook-ah...Jungkook oppa..." I said but he didn't looked at me. REALLY!? tsk.

"Jeon jungkook..."

"daddy jeon" I saidbut he didn't looked at me Instead I sat on the top of him making his eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing Y-Y/N!?" he asked me and i just smirk "oh...daddy you're hard aren't you?" I asked him and he looked away making me chuckled.

I rolled beside him and kissed his cheeks "I love you even thou you're ignoring me" I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

JUNGKOOK's POV

"jungkook-ah.....jungkook oppa" she said.

aish! stop acting cute y/n ah!

"Jeon jungkook"

"Daddy jeon" she said making my friend erected without knowing it. Aish! why now!? this little girl.

my eyes widened when she sat on the top of me "W-what are you doing Y-Y/N!?" I asked her and she smirked,

"oh......daddy you're hard are you?" She asked me and i looked away making her chuckled then she rolled beside me.

"I love you even thou you're ignoring me" she said and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love You too..." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

~*~
Y/N's POV
"We're here!" namjoon oppa said that made me waking up at this time. "Where are we?" I asked him

"Concert" He said and my eyes widened "C-Concert of what!?" I asked him "Seventeen" He said and i was about to hug him but "Don't thank me, thank your husband" He said and i looked at jungkook.

he's looking around.

So I walked towards him and hugged him "what?" he asked me "thank you" I said and he smiled.

"I thought you forgot..." he said and I chuckled and kissed him softly. he kissed me back.

TBC....

Chapter 30 out of 30

sorry for the short chapter