제26장: Misunderstanding things

Y/N's POV

"Jungkook-ah, I'm bored" I said as he looked at me and smiled "what do you want my baby?" He asked me and then he bend down on the floor and kissed my stomach

"Hmm, how about we go to the mall?" I asked him and he nodded "sure"

Time skipped (10:13)

While walking inside I can't really imagine that i'm here but with my husband.

Everybody was looking at me and murmuring about me and jungkook

"Isn't she's the wife of the one of the gang here?"

"Yeah, she's beautiful...."

"I know but her life is in danger"

"I don't think so"

I just looked at them and smiled and they smiled back "jagiya, seems like you're excited" jungkook said and i nodded "jungkook, let's buy a clothes for our baby" I said

(A/N: i forgot to tell you that Your Baby's gender is a girl, you had an ultrasound last time)

"Okay..." then we walk towards the baby's clothes.

After buying of my i mean our baby's clothes We walked around the mall. "Y/N-ah!!" Someone yelled so I looked back and saw....

"MINHO!?" He smiled and he gave me a sign to hugged him so i slowly wen to him and hugged him tight "you miss me?" "Yeah! You were my bestfriend!" I said and he chuckled but then jungkook pulled me away from him and he grab his collar "Who are you!?" He aksed minho

(A/N: IKR //flips hair// he's ma husband too~ u know lee minho from straykids? Kid, if u don't know him I'm going to kick yur ass, Joke okay letzzz continue~)

"I'm her bestfriend" Minho said and i wrapped my arms around jungkook's Waist

"Jungkook, trust him, he's just my bestfriend....we didn't see each other so long that's why---" befor ei complete my sentence jungkook pushed me that made me fell on the ground.

"WTF!?" I cursed on my mind. Then i saw Minho pushed jungkook lightly and He ran towards me and helped me to stand. Everybody was looking at us.

"What are you doing!?" I akses jungkook and he rolled his eyes. "You really don't understand me....her" minho said and jungkook glared at him.

"Stop it minho...let him be" I said and jungkook looked at me and then he looked down "I'm sorry" he said and i sigh.

"Look, I know you misunderstood me, but do you trust me?" I asked him and he nodded "then...if you really trusting me, why did you act like I'm leaving you? Like i'm cheating you?" I asked him "I'm so sorry" he said and he looked at minho

"Uhm... minhoe? (Sorry ma husband) I mean minho....I'm really sorry" he sincerely said but minho just looked at him.

I smiled by their actions...

"Minho...he's already apologizing" i said but he looked away "hmmph! Never...after what happened?" He asked me and i chuckled

"Minho..." jungkook said in a husky voice that made minho looked at him "wut?"

"Look, if you keep ignoring my sorry....aish, i hate myself after saying this..."

"What?"

"If you keep ignoring my sorry..." he take a deep breath and looked at him "I will not hesitate to kiss you" he said that made minho shocked

"Bruh, is he gay?" Minho aksed and i laughed "bruh, he's not, actually he's good in bed" i said loudly and I realized that everyone was looking shocked at me especially minho, but jungkook was only smirking.

"Sorry everyone you misheard something" minho said that made them go back to their own business again.

"You what??" Minho asked me again and i just looked at him then jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist (he was in your back) "you know what? Let's just go somewhere, with no people around us" jungkook said and I nodded.

"Oh minho we have to go now"

"Okay be safe!"

Then jungkook patted his shoulder and we started to walk out of the mall.

We decided to go to the park so he drove us there until we arrived at the park and i stepped out of his car.

"Jungkook-ah let's stay here until 6:00 okay?" "But 6:00 is already---" "i know, I'm just bored in house"

"alright wait me here"

"araseo"

He started to walk away from me while me i was just looking around when someone pinned me on the wall "hey....miss beautiful" he said. "STFU! HELLPP!!---" he covered my mouth and then he was about to kiss my neck when someone punched him

"Don't touch my wife!!!" Jungkook said and the man laughed "I don't care! I'm hard now!" The man said "do you even know who i am?" Jungkook asked "idc who you are!!!"

"I'm the Gang master.... the son of The richest gangs her" he said and the man widned his eyes as soon as possible he started to run.

Then jungkook looked at me "what are you doing?" He asked me "A-after you left H-he pushed me on the wall..."

"Tsk! WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO THAT!?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK I DONT KNOW WHTA FO DO!!! OKAY!?"

"YOU STUPID WOMA--YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DEFENSE YOURSELF!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STUPID!? AND YES IM WEAK! BUT IM ALSO STRONG!!! DONT BE A FUCK"

"YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU!? HUH! GO WITH HIM!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and cried.

Then i started to ran away until I reached the mansion then i went inside of our room and locked it. Then i sat on the bed and cried.