제38장: Lesson for today: don't let Y/N get drunk.

Y/N's POV

"So, she's drunk?" Jenna asked jungkook and jungkook was smirking "yes" "wait, I AM!?" I asked him and he nodded and then started to walk towards me "You said, his smile makes you melt, he's an angel when sleeping but he's your daddy when it comes to bed, you love him so much even thoguh you were just forced to get married" Jungkook said and i remembered everything.

"Oh my Gosh..." "hahaha the lesson for today is, don't let Y/N drunk because she's Honest when drunk" Jimin oppa sai dand i glared at him.

"Anyway, let's fo and ride a boat" jenna unnie said and I nodded.

~*~
I sat on the left side of the boat while jungkook sat beside me and then started to hugged me "yah...use your life vest first" I sai dand he nodded then after the suit his life vest he hugged me and placed his head on my shoulder. "Can we stay like this?" Jungkook asked me and i rolled my eyes

"Yah, I'm sleepy" I said and he nodded I slowly place mt head on his chest and the bot started to go.(lol hahaha)

"Wow, Beautiful" I said while looking around. The sea was blue...and it is really beautiful.

"I thought you were goubg to sleep?" He asked me and snaked his arms around my waist "hmm? Eh..." "don't worry my jagiya, I will sing for you" he said and he started to sing lowly

"No limit in the sky that i wont fly for ya, no amount of tears in my eyes that i wont cry for yah oh no~ with everybreath that i take i want you to share that air with me, when theres no promise that i wont keep, I climb the mountain theres non to steep~"

My eyes started to get weak

"When it comes to you~ there's no crime, let's take both of our souls and intertwine, when it comes to you~ don't be blind, watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you, comes to you~"

His voice is so beautiful, It's like an angel from above was singing...

"And now we are here" The guy said and we started to go down one by one, when it's my turn the guy was about to hold my
Hand but jungkook looked at him and "Don't touch my wife's hand or else..."He said and he started to help me go down, when we all reach the sand i glared at him

"Why did you do that?" I asked him

"Hmm...because no one will touch you except me" he said and i smiled "OP"i said "what is that?"

"Over Protective"

Then he looked at me in a cold way "Ah. Mianhae~" I said but he didn't looked at me but started to walk.

I look around and saw the sign

Welcome to Crystal Cove

I sigh and waited for him to get the tickets, after Waiting we went inside, i gave my ticket to the guy and walk inside....it's like a zoo...but there's a man dancing beside the sign. So i took a picture of it and started to walk to the cove 1.

"Yah! You okay?" Jenna unnie asked me and i nodded "really? Then why is jungkook walking before us?" Jimin oppa asked me an di looked at him, he was looking down.

Shit! Now I'm regretting it.

"Uhm...Let's just go down there okay?" I asked them and they did.

When we already inside of the cove My eyes widened "wow!!!" I said and jimin and jenna chuckled except for jungkook he was looking around and taking a pictures of the thumping water.

I just watched him every move, I think I hurt him that much?

After we went to the cove 1 we immediately walked to cove 2 but what I expected of cove 2 was just like cove 1....and completely  I'm wrong cause it's not safe

I started walking on the steep rock until our entrance into the cove, I was about to move on the other side when the waves suddenly hit me but jimin caught me so I was okay until we are pulled up of the rocks in this cove

"Hey, are you really okay?" Jimin oppa asked me and jenna unnie took my hand and started to go back outside the cove, but suddenly I slipped so I was left for awhile and before them jenna unnie and jimin oppa came out. Now I'm alone.

I was afraid of the dark so I was forced to go out, until I saw the exit when I saw them, jenna unnie and jimin oppa, waiting for me to come then my eyes caught jungkook,he suddenly saw me and avoided my gaze.

"You walk quickly Y/N" Jimin oppa said and i nodded then they started to moved. While me i was suffering from this rocks. Jungkook was just standing there and looking for some sea shells. I smiled at his cuteness...

When I suddenly remembered what I told him earlier I was pity but I stopped, I want us to be okay, When I stepped down I suddenly slipped so I shouted "Ahh..." I shouted then jungkook looked at me and started to walk towards me "what happened?" He asked me in a cold tone

I suddenly looked at him but I looked at my feet and saw that I had a wound and bleeding it too much "ahh..." I mumble.

"why not look at where you are going?" He asked me. Even if we fight, he still cares for me, that's the reason why i love him.

"I-I'm sorry" I said while looking down then i saw him smiled..."No need" he said and then he carried me into a bridal style.

~*~

"What happened to her?" Jenna unnie asked jungkook "she didn't look where she's going that why she got wounded" jungkook said and jenna unnie and jimin oppa nodded.

"Okay, so heal it first then we're going to swim okay?" Jenna unnie said and we nodded.

~*~
While jungkook was healing my wound i'm just looking at him "hmm?" "I'm really sorry" I said and he smiled "don't worry about it I'm okay" he said

TBC.....