❗️❕SEQUEL❕❗️

Is someone still reading this book?

So, apparently I have to update so slow this days, because yeah I'm stress you know that? okay good😂 I love you all and thank you for 784 reads!😘❣💕

lemme give u some short sequel !

Y/N's POV

Jiyeong is already 15 Now, and guess what? she's really a good daughter, ulike his father jungkook, just kidding.

"Jagiya, Where's jiyeong?" Jungkook asked me while back hugging me "Yah, can you stay away from me? Can't you see I'm cooking!?" I yelled and he just chuckled "I'm sorry, but where's our beautiful daughter?" Jungkook asked me

"Ehem, dad, your beautiful daughter is here, sitting on the living room, watching a movie" She said and we started to chuckled "Jungkookie" Jimin oppa said and soon jenna unnie came out.

"Jimin! Where did you hide my phone!?" She asked him very mad "My wife chill, i told you I didn't hide it, i guess your child is the one who hide your phone" Jimin said and she just sigh and went back to their room.

"Hey jimin uncle what happened?" Jiyeong asked jimin and jimin came towards her "No need to know jiyeong-ie, Just watch you--WHY ARE YOU WATCHING 50 SHADES OF--" "WHO THE HELL TEACH YOU TO--" I cutted jungkook words and went towards them "Hey! Easy! Look the girl is scared!" I gasp and looked at jiyeong and asked her calmly

"Jiyeong my daughter, who taught you to watch that movie?" I asked her but she didn't answer "Jiyeong answer eomma, I won't get mad, just say the truth baby" I said and kissed her forehead waiting for her to answer.

"It was namjoon uncle who taught me to watch this, he said this movie is the best so You know how much I love watching movies and I tried it" Jiyeong said as i looked at the TV, It's the strog scene.

"Aish, turn that TV of" I said and she nodded. "okay mom, you shouldn't scold me" She said "And why?" Jungkook asked her while raising his right eyebrows "Because it's not my fault" She said which made me look at her curiosly "Huh?"

"Actually after namjoon uncle taught me about this movie, he forced me to watch it that's the truth" She said and I saw Namjoon oppa going downstairs.

"Hello everyone what are you doing?" he asked so I went towards him and punch him on his shoulder making him say "ouch" in pain.

"What's wrong?" he asked "What's wrong? actually the problem is... HOW DARE YOU TO TEACH MY DAUGHTER SOME DIRTY STUFFS!?" I aske dhim and he stapled back "Woah easy woman, Look your husband is busy" He said and I looked at jungkook "and so?" I asked him.

"Okay! it's my fault!" Namjoon said and I glared at him "Don't you ever teache her again, ever!" I said as I walked towards my daughter.

"Mom, who is Hanna?" Jiyeong asked "Hanna? where did you f--" "Jungkook appa was texting her" She said and I looked at jungkook who's smiling like an idiot. so I grab his phone and read their messages.

"H-Hey! Give me back my phone!" Jungkook yelled and I glared at him "You are cheating on me" I said and he was smirking "yeah? and so?"
"How dare you cheta on me you little dickfucking coconut head!" I said and slap him on his shoulder.

"Ouch, I knew it! this is a wrong idea" He said which mad eme look at him confusely "Why?" "It was a fake chat, I downloaded it to fake you, but i guess You're like jin hyung when you started to fet mad" Jungkook said and I glared at him again.

"Don't you ever do this again, Okay!?" I asked him and he nodded but he smirk.

oh how can this cute bunny turns into a sexy damn bitch in just 000.1 sec?

"you know what? Let's make another jiyeong" He said and carried me in a bridal style "No! Jungkook!" I yelled which made Jiyeong looked at me.

"Are you okay eomma?"

"N-no you--"

"Yes, we just need to chat, be good girl jiyeong" Jungkook said and we went to our room.

"Heon jungkook! stop!" I said "Why? the last time I say this We did--" "Okay! i know but I'm tired!" I said "no I will do it today! no buts!" he said...

please save me......

Okay! End of sequel!
love you all so much!
❤️thanks for reading!❤️