제27장: Are you still angry at him?

Y/N's POV

It was already 3 days after since jungkook and you didn't talk too much. "Y/N-ah~ are you okay?" Soopiyah asked you and you nodded..."Soopiyah..." "yes?"

"I-I miss him...."

She patted your back and smiled "he misses you too"

"I don't know what to do, i think he's still angry at me...so..."

"So what?"

"So I will just pretend to be angry at him"

"Aish, n--"

"No, I can do it"

I said and walked down the kitchen...and saw jimin oppa, jenna unnie, Mr.Jeon and my husband...

Jeon jungkook.

I slowly walked down to the dinning room with them then i sat beside jenna unnie

"Uhm, Y/N I'm sorry to say this but tae is already sitting here" She said so I smiled "it's okay" then i sat between the next chair far away from jungkook "Ehem, The others are completely reserved Sorry Y/N-ah, but the only empty chair was besdie jungkook" Taehyung oppa said and i sigh.

Then i slowly walked beside him and sat. Until the others (BTS) sat beside us.

I was sitting between jungkook and Namjoon oppa.

"Jungkook, Can we talk?" Mr.Jeon said and he nodded then they stood up and walk upstairs.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Did he really shouted at you?"

"Are you still angry at him?"

"Will you forgive him again?"

A lot of questions asked by my unnies and oppas "first of all I'm okay, second yes he did, third hmm... no, okay a little bit, and lastly yes because he's my husband" I siad and they nodded.

"He's lucky i'm his hyung or else he will recieve a punch from me" Jin oppa said and i looked at him "no oppa, Don't..."

"Anyways let's eat now" Namjoon oppa said and we all nodded then started to eat the breakfast.

~*~

10 minutes after...

We are still eating when we heard a two foot steps coming from the upstairs so well looked at mr.jeon and jungkook.

Jungkook was crying and mr.jeon looked disappointed.

Once they sat beside me mr.jeon started to talked to me "Y/N"