제31장: WHAT happened?

Dedicated to my friend: misssopya
😂 😂 😂

Seo piyah's POV

I was watching a Kdrama when Someone hugged me from behind. "kim taehyung....please, not now" I said and stands up to drink water.

but then he pulled me closer to him "I can't..." he said and started to kiss me roughly. "kim tae, it's not my fault that you have a bone--" "It's your fault"

"what the--"

he lift me up and went to his room—alright Guess room.
he oepend then the door and he closed it quickly.

I started to move backwards when he started to walk towards me but then my back hit the wall so I'n trapped.

"Y-You're drunk" I said but he didn't listen to me instead he kissed my neck "T-taehyung ah--" "You will call me 'master' today" He said and pushed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"tae~ i think it's not a good idea to do this--" "Oh no princess, I'm needy now...I can't control my
hormones baby" He said sexily

aish! this guy

now...goodluck to me...

Y/N's POV

it's saturday morning....so I slowly stands up from the bed not to make jungkook wake up I did my morning routine and went down.

"Hi jenna unnie! where Piyah unnie?" I asked her "I don't know---"

then we heard a footsteps coming from the stairs when we both looked up it was seo piyah....

I think she's having a hard time to walk so I went up and helped her "thanks" she said. I looked at her confusely "What happened?" jenna unnie asked.

"Just don't asked" She said and she started to eat the breakfast "Tell me the truth piyah" Jenna unnie said. "aish! not--"

wait...having a hard time to walk? I already experienced that when......when......OMG!

"You and taehyung make out didn't you?" I aksed her sincerely and jenna unnie looked at me "M-make out? b-but how?"

"I already experienced that unnie, that's why look I'm pregnant" I said and Seopiyah unnie looked down.

"why did you both make out?" Someone said and I looked back seeing jimin oppa and jungkook walks towards us.

"where's taehyung-hyung?" Jungkook asked "sleeping" piyah unnie only said.

"what happened--"

"he was drunk! and He said he's needy and I can't do anything, so....yeah"

"I think I already know that line"Jungkook said and i hit him playfully "Shut u--" "when I need Y/N...yeah I lost my control, because I can't control myself so that's why she's pre--"

"Are you going to shut your mouth or kick your ass?" I asked him and he closed his mouth.

"hahaha poor kookie" jimin oppa said "Atleast I made Y/N pregna--" "what did I tell you?" I asked him again.

"okay...I'll just shut my mouth" Jungkook said.

After we eat breakfast we went to the living room and watch some movies I was sitting beside Jenna and seopiyah unnie.

we're laughing at the movie.

but then I saw somethign weird...I looked at jungkook and jimin oppa they're watching something on jungkook's phone

"jenna unnie looked at their friend down there" Seopiyah unnie said and jenna unnie did, I just looked away when they both looked at me

"Y/N did you saw them?" Jenna unnie asked "M-me? tsk, I'm not e-even looking at them" I sai dand they nodded

"well, let's just continue watching" seopiyah unnie said. and they focused on the movie again while me I was secretly looking the the two man.

I saw how they bite their lips....

somethings really wrong...

"unnie I'm thirsty i need to drink water" I said and they nodded without looking at me. so i stands up and secretly went to the kitchen to pretend that I'm deink then I slowly Walked behind the two man and looked at the phone.

My eyes widened when I saw the video...My jaw clenched when I saw the Very SPG part of the video.

yeah they're watching p**n

"Y/N? why are you there?" Jenna unni asked and my eyes widened when the two boys looked at me and they smirked

"did you see it?" Jungkook asked me and I shake my head as a no

I auickly sat beside jenna and seopiyah unnie while jimin and jungkook oppa was looking at me.

"Y/N come herel Jimin oppa said "w-why?"

"I need to ask you a question" He said and I nodded and went beside them.

"Did you saw it? tell me the truth" He asked me

"N-no..."

"Tell me the teuth Y/N" he said

"okay fine...yeah..."

then jungkook smirked "You dont have to worry hyung, because we already did that and ours is more---"

"Shut up will you?"

"okay ma'am...."

then we heard a sound of footsteps "Taehyung oppa? are you okay?" I asked him and he walked towards me and kissed my forehead "yes, I'm okay...really okay" while saying that he was looking at seopiyah unnie and smirking

"Yah! why did you do that?" I aske shim and his eyes widened "do what?"

"make out with unnie" I said "H-huh?"

"oh I forgot you're drunk" I said and he looked at me confusely "seriously!?"

I smirked at him "goodluck~"

TBC.....
chapter 31 out of 40